trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At best they could hope for is an image of JA and the gun reflecting from the pupil to show the gunshot came first. Anything else makes no sense.

Would that really help anything since she claims he lunged, bodyslammed her and then she ran through the closet to grab the gun before he posed as a linebacker ?

I'd like to know how many people they could see in the photos of Jodi's hoo-haw. What a joke.

"Alex, I'll take Mysteries of the Universe that We Never Want To Know for $1,000. What's the population of Yreka?"

So...basically, this guy can't say anything, he can only say that Jodi took the picture. Is this news?

I bet they moved Jodi b/c she complained that the family was making too much noise with their tears. :furious:

ETA: but I am glad they moved her. That was just so cruel to sit her in front of the family.

Aw... Jennniiiiiii....like, these, like, people, keep like, sniffilinggggg. And, like, blowing their like noses... And the like, guard, is, like paying attention to them. He's not paying attention to ME! He shouldn't be giving tissues to them! He's MY guard! Waaaaa!

Oh, my poor little Jodi, should we move. Then the guard will have to move too and will be focused on only you again.

Uh huh, pleaseeeee Jennnniiii!

Ok. One moment dear.

This is a bad game of telephone. This is NOT the same guy that has been saying he see's 2 people.

I have more respect right now (didn't think it was possible) for TA's family. I honestly don't think I could keep from slapping Jodi upside the head if she was writing her little notes 8 inches from me. Bless their broken hearts.

Slap???

Um, I would have been strangling the murderer. No joke I would have to be restrained from killing her myself.

A for creativity.

F for legal validity and plausibility.

Thanks for playing Nurmi, now Move on from storytime and let the grown up lawyer do his job.

The flash bounced off the shower background and reflection shows the photographer in the victims cornea.

Appears you are missing nothing this is very strange and just more crap for this poor family to go through and deal with. I'm angry at this defense team and the judge

How dare Wilmott not to move!!! Dare she!!! That is so unprofessional and unclassy!!!

How can they use this now and JA admitted to killing him? Are they going to try and say that maybe MM was with her? WTH is going on here?

must be the person that she referenced in the dream... in her journals with the yellow truck

Mecca lecca hi, mecca hiney ho......this is all hocus pocus stuff. Good luck with that Nurmi

What's the word of the day? Sorry I couldn't resist. Carry on as you were.

Well, we know one thing for sure, Nurmi is reading here at WS! They are grasping at straws...throw more spaghetti!! Heck..impeach Jodi and every single one of their witnesses. The judge better not allow this BS in. JMO

Soon this is over folks! And nurmi knows it.

Well, we can be reassured any "expert witness" the DT bring, Juan will bring him/her down at recross or rebuttal

to present this idiotic story to the jury. If the jury hadn't been sick to death of her yet they will after they get told they've been "played" yet again and Jodi was still lying until NOW and that she was ONE of the NINJA's. Yeah, that will go over well.

So if there are two people there then everything they've testified to thus far is a lie. That wouldn't go well.

Yes!!! I think that every single time. I can't see how her breath can be anything less than horrid given her diet and having to sit there all day long with no gum/mints etc.

Is it just me.... or does anyone else think that JW must be thinking... every time Jodi whispers in her ear......"Eeewww... Jodi has icky jailhouse breath!"

:facepalm:
Yes! I have thought about that from the very first time that I saw her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member