trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically this is an evidentiary hearing? I tell ya what, this guy does not know how to give a yes/no or a simple, concise, answer.

LMAO! I am seriously laughing at the absurdity of this whole thing.

As crass and tacky as it sounds, I am finding this absolutely amusing in every way.

I know this is all serious, and I am as steadfast as most of you in the fight for Justice for Travis.

But I am belly laughing!

I've had this thought..... If they are going to look at Travis' retina, and it shows two people standing in front him, (don't know this yet, but wouldn't put it past them) is the DT going to say Jodi didn't stab Travis since she went into a fog and is only admitting to it because of evidence?????

That ^^^ is what they claim at the JAII site. That she is innocent but only admitted to it because of the evidence, but has no memories, and it was his roommates that killed him. :mad: If NUrmi attempts that in front of this jury they will LAUGH as they vote GUILTY.

Jodi just wants this picture in because is shows her handling a camera in travis eye, proving she really is a photographer.

All that shows is the space between her legs. We are going to have heart attacks or strokes over this. I am so upset for Travis's family. How can they do this now?

Is this a joke?!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Exhibit 2, close up of Travis' eye

Attachments

• Close up of Travis' eye.jpg
    Close up of Travis' eye.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 65
All I can think of is they are trying to get it thrown out due to incompetent counsel.

I honestly do not know how the family does it, day in and day out. So many times I have to walk away as I find my emotions getting the better of me, as it's all too sad. They don't have that luxury :( Bless them and all who surround them behind the scenes.

I know Harvest Moon and to be sitting right in back of the murder.. Oh my stars.. I don't know if I could do it I'd be shaking and trying to control myself from, I don't even know.. Jodi seems to be so calm and did you see her hands she wasn't shaking at all !! Oh I'm just so mad right now !!

The *advertiser censored***** inhumanity as they have to sit there and stare at giant images of their dead brother's eye.

What a complete crock of )#$)($.

Travis' eye enlargement shows JA doing handstands in the bathroom

Another view of the court room with Travis' face on all the screens.

This picture gives me the most uncomfortable feeling. ? I can't believe the judge would sit them like this. So sad for them.

was it Juan who requested JA be moved? HLN didnt show that part, next thing I saw she was sitting between the 2 desks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member