DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The awesome duo - we don't get to see pics like this very often

Attachments

• dreamteam.jpg
    dreamteam.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 54
The witness said "It's interesting because..." I had to laugh because so far nothing has been interesting. It's like he's speaking Greek!

Stupid base lodging.... My live feed just went :( what's he saying?!

If that's the best image of the reflection the guy could get there's no way a POSITIVE identification of anything should be allowed. Maybe they're going for distances, measurements etc.
I'm no expert it's JMO

Maybe the judge has forced Nurmi to prove his witnesses are legit after the last two he put on the stand!!!!! (Joking)

I finished my taxes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya next year IRS!!!! :rocker:

Im late coming in..what is going on with this witness?

Thanks in Advance,
Todd

What a joke. Do you think he zoomed in too much!

If there was someone else there, why did Jodi not throw that person under the bus? She hasn't cared much who she destroys, so why take the blame for the vicious killing all alone?

I just came in. Where did they move the A family to?

How could it help her IF someone else was with her when she killed him?

Actually, I wish there was a thread downstairs instead of where the DT and JA supporters read.

Nevermind. I will wait and see how they spin this reflection.

Maybe I'm slow but I don't get what this is all about.....is this a hearing for mistrial or is this like a prelim hearing to get this guys testimony in?

If this a hearing for mistrial.....how?

72dpi?
ah ok so?? are they trying to say more than one person was killing him? if so? who?
come on now who had the bloody print? Right JA!

Would have been nice if the camera had shown the witness as he was demonstrating the position of the person operating the camera

I'm thousands of miles away but man, I can smell the stench of the defense desperation...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member