trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enlargement of what maybe a juror 6 blocks away from Juan posing for picture?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IF that is the case - WHY put the family through the heartache of using Travis's last picture alive as an example???

They'll show T's eye reflects him bodyslamming or otherwise DVing Jodi

The *advertiser censored***** inhumanity as they have to sit there and stare at giant images of their dead brother's eye.

What a complete crock of )#$)($.

^^^ I think this is the only reason for this absurd presentation.

There cannot be any other reason.

JA and Co sit around thinking of ways to torture Travis' family, as they threatened in the failed plea bargain attempt.

And it's permitted in this courtroom, of course.

I bet that he says the knife can be seen. shortens the timeline..

was it Juan who requested JA be moved? HLN didnt show that part, next thing I saw she was sitting between the 2 desks.

The Judge asked the attorneys to approach. Next thing you know Jodi is moved.

I think maybe the Judge saw how painful it was for the family and had them move her. MOO

I'm beginning to wonder if this isn't just another delay tactic being used by the defense.

This picture of Travis Alexander was not taken with any the professional integrity that this person is describing. This picture of Travis Alexander was taken by Arias before Arias murdered Travis Alexander - then Arias put the camera along with the card into Travis Alexander's washing machine (probably poured bleach on the camera) with the intention to get rid of evidence.

This is not a photo that ever had any integrity - Arias gave it her best try to destroy this picture, the camera, and all of the pictures on the camera. Travis Alexander's murder investigation caused police investigators to work very hard to retrieve images on the camera admitted murderer Arias tried to destroy.

I could see a person explaining "bits" and various elements of images that were never retrieved by the police during a murder investigation from evidence that was destroyed by the defendant.

The steps that the police had to take to retrieve images from evidence destroyed by the defendant - would seem to make everything that this potential defense witness say extremely irrelevant. If Arias wanted to use these images in her defense - Arias should not have destroyed these evidence. If Arias murdered Travis Alexander in self defense - Arias would not have worked to destroy evidence.

IMO - Arias steps to destroy the camera and the images on the camera partly show that Arias is guilty of premeditated murder. Also, Arias' actions in destroying the camera and the images on the camera make it impossible for anyone to speak about these images as if they are images that were found on a camera that was intact (never destroyed).

seems like he is also trying to the jury to go to the lab to view these photographs since he has a screen that has 2x the resolution

The *advertiser censored***** inhumanity as they have to sit there and stare at giant images of their dead brother's eye.

What a complete crock of )#$)($.

I don't suppose Nurmi apologized to them? :confused::

Maybe he is going to say it couldn't have been JA taking the picture because it came out too good.

DW just shrugs and says, "clouds." I think she's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB