trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Jodi wants more court time to smile, laugh, sketch, trash Travis, and delay her verdict so they are adding this stupid azz crap.

Show us examples of other examples of clear images of an eye reflection, Mr. Witness.

Maybe Alyce is being brought back to talk about Rorshach tests. :banghead:

'Tis a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Willmott showing quite a bit of leg there - it's unprofessional.

Not IMO.

This man testifying out of the jury's presence, a voire dire possibly? Who is he and is he the last defense witness that is going to testify out of order today because ALV is not there yet?

I'm confused, only on 1st cup of coffee. :coffeecup:

EDIT to add:
I feel so sorry for Travis' siblings. They are obviously so upset, probably because they have to sit so near Arias for this testimony. :( It breaks my heart to see those poor little girls cry. Of courese brother is being very stoic for the girls' sake. Thank God for him being their rock!

I don';t think it had one thing to do with jodi being close. It had to do with five large photos of their brother's last moment all over the courtroom.

Gitana, please comment on your view of the defense strategy here!

It looks like they are just talking about how far away jodi was standing or sitting or whatever, when she snapped the photo.

As does Tanisha's husband, Herman ( I believe that is his name)

That's Travis' brother. The man with the goatee and bald head is Tanisha's husband but he's not there today, it appears.

many of these people, including the judge, seem a little clueless. It's not hard to figure out-think, if my loved was murdered and I'm sitting here would this make sense to me, should it be changed etc?

No offense meant to our esteemed and much respected attorneys but all courthouse personnel should be required to take a course on victim empathy as part of their job training. (This isn't the first case by a very long way I've thought that.)

I feel like this is something like listening to a fortune teller in the sense he is trying to portray what he is claiming to see upon my brain.

Sorry my hippocampus is blocking what you are trying to sell me sir.

well his outline is only of one person!

Where is the DT trying to go with this? Trying to prove what?

Gotta say, this poor witness looks pretty cagey. Suspect he's been watching the cross examinations recently.
Witness ---> :noooo:

Jodi's fooling with her pant leg. Did she just give herself another pencil in her shoe??

I don't know why they are going through all this. They have the photographer sitting right there. Ask her where her and Travis were then the picture was taken. Opp, I forget, she is a lying liar who only tells lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper