DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Photo of eye with outline drawn in by Neumeister

Attachments

• Photo of eye w outline.jpg
    Photo of eye w outline.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 318
I saw this reflection in Travis's eye! I was able to make out Jodi wearing a long sleeved shirt with a bolero-type vest and pants and cap with braids holding a camera in one hand and an object that could've been a gun in the other! Wish I knew what thread it was, I posted it previously.

The *advertiser censored***** inhumanity as they have to sit there and stare at giant images of their dead brother's eye.

What a complete crock of )#$)($.

The only justice would be if this photo showed the defendant holding a knife or gun!:furious:

Seems like they are going to try to say TA was standing in the close up face shot so she didn't get him in a vulnerable position? So not premed?

Last night, I was "cleaning up" photographs of antique vehicles, pixel by pixel and was able to take backgrounds, scratches and folds out of the photo. A photo can be manipulated and I am an amateur

Hmmm. Im watching & paying attention.... But seriously, what is going on??? Im not understanding where this is going. Ok so he has doodled on the eye? If the jury isnt going to be able to properly see this then they just have to by the drawing? Also again! Whats the point?

I have blown up the outline. Here it is...

images

Isn't JA standing in this experts enlargement? Not kneeling as JA testified to?

HA!! Right!! she was kneeling! Why are they putting this in the case?? It makes no sense.. unless. She lied again.. But I don't think that could happen.. :)

Im catching up. I had to do some real life things and have missed so much this morning.

But I wanted to say, as im reading and watching right now..

ive done photo analysis for years. What this guy is showing us is called. Pareidolia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pareidolia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia and its pissing me off!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member