trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know before we were talking about abbreviations for people, can D stand for desperate?

Not obviously related to anyone's husband in this case!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

The exhibit makes it look like a gingerbread man took the photo. #JodiArias

ildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12s

Not a huge fan of gingerbread but my stomach doesn't seem to care at the moment (grumbling). #JodiArias

So, looks like Jodi to me. WHY are we doing this??

If this nonsense is allowed in as evidence, I think the jury will :rolleyes: and :lol:

I've got it! He will testify that the image has captured The Fog!

Anybody think that they are trying to set up an appeal issue stating ineffective council ... ie: the ninja story was true all along and her council advised her to go with the self-defence because there was no other evidence of intruders.

What do I know? But there is something hinky here.

I've been saying all along that she couldn't admit there was anybody else there because that would be like admitting an accomplice and would go to pre-meditated murder. But if they are trying to say she was taking photos and there are "three" images in Travis's eyes ... well .... :banghead:

Where is the DT trying to go with this? Trying to prove what?

Now there is the $64,000 question. I can't figure what the heck this is suppose to prove, duh, someone did indeed take the picture.

This makes Jose Baez's whiteboard drawings seem like genius.

LOL Did that reflection's head look exactly like Jodi??

Right and wasn't her whole point that she was kneeling when she "dropped" the camera so it only fell a short distance before rolling gently off the mat onto the tile. I clearly remember her saying she was kneeling. What is the point of this??

This is so unbelievable! Let's bring in experts regarding the "hand on the naughty part" as well, why don't we?

This is nothing more than stretching like a Rorschach test. This is speculation of the nth degree.

I want to pull my hair out. Do we have a hair pulling emoticon?

Seriously, this is why DP cases get ca-razy. They get far too much latitude...much more than LWOP. It's obscense. If this evidence was entered, it would be so prejudicial against the State. It would insert a level of reasonable doubt that is based on speculation so inconsistent with the evidence. I just can't believe this is happening.

If I didn't have such confidence in Juan to rebut this carp, I would literally be pulling out my own teeth.

I object! How can they hold this hearing outside the presence of "the Donovan"?

Well, according to his outline...she was standing...she testified that she was kneeling.

Yes, so...there's got to be something else they are trying to get at. Otherwise, Travis is sitting and Jodi is standing--all the more easier for her to attack him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24