trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is ridiculous, what a waste of time......was this supposed to be a mistrial hearing or a hearing to enter this man's testimony?

Okay. Now I get it. He will testify as to what he thinks he sees in the image based upon hyper-magnification (and imagination), but he can't actually show that magnification in court, because it would show a "created" image. So he wants to testify to an image that he sees as the product of "creation", but doesn't want to show the 'creation", because that would be "creating." Have I got this figured out now?

I hate "talking" over Juan but is all this just more DT BS, or is it really important

"After blew out my ppi and dpi And adjusted my rectalinear whoosie what's its....this is the image I was left with..."
patterson_bigfoot.jpg

If there was someone else there, why did Jodi not throw that person under the bus? She hasn't cared much who she destroys, so why take the blame for the vicious killing all alone?

I agree. And why isn't Jody giving the court their names, oh, that's right, they threaten her family. Sarcasm. moo

UGH! I have forensic photo software that "experts" use and it is not 100% reliable even...especially when you are working with certain quality of pictures and at 72dpi if you printed that it would be SMALL...............and what he is doing is distorting the image by blowing it up. Forensics are NOT like CSI and you cant just make a blurry picture clear like they can on CSI.

*FAIL*

ETA. Im an investigative crimianl forensic major.....but have never testified in court. my opinions based on my education....

so to me IMO it looks like someone is holding a camera in one hand and then the other near their face they are holding something else above the camera..

Like I said MOO...

Juan looks even better in this light. I think he's had another hair cut

And a pic of JM vs the witness. I like this!

Attachments

• jmlight.jpg
    jmlight.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 22
  • jmvswitness.jpg
    jmvswitness.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 9
The Judge asked the attorneys to approach. Next thing you know Jodi is moved.

I think maybe the Judge saw how painful it was for the family and had them move her. MOO

I hope the judge, or JM, or Flores or anyone saw how very wrong it was to have the defendant sit so close to the victim's next of kin - it seems very cruel.
Given that the Jury is not present, and the defendant is moving around the courtroom quite a bit, in the darkened room - shouldn't she be shackled? For everyone's safety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GemGemma01