trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...are all the defense witnesses as dim-witted as they appear in court?

This is so sad. If this enhancement shows someone standing before Travis, it means what we suspected is true about this photo. He sees someone (Jodi) and his face is reflecting apprehension - because he knows there is immediate danger.

I object! How can they hold this hearing outside the presence of "the Donovan"?

The Donovan is busy with JA's Facebook and Twitter accounts and possibly ALV's Twitter account.

When last time you testified in this case?
earlier on - I enhanced audio in this case

part of reason you testified in audio so you could be qualified to testify in audio?
ever testified in any court as to the work you have done in this case previously?
isn't it true motivation for you testifying in the audio - so you qualify as audio?
I have testified numerous times in audio - answer no

objections - counsel approach

Just got here...why do they have everyone sitting in different places (Jodi, JW, Travis's family, etc)????

Juan's turn. Did you testify about video previously in this case? No

You testified about audio enhancement, didn't you? Yes

with the elbows raised at that! Like getting ready to stab him! Not sure how this helps the defense at all

with her elbow raised like that she couldve been drinking water..... thanks for making that easy jodi

Nurmi truly hates juan because he is so darn good at what he does.

JA notations: You F'd up all that I told my attorneys for a year now. I was kneeling, not standing. Go back to the doodle board and outline me kneeling.
asap

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The exhibit makes it look like a gingerbread man took the photo. #JodiArias

Run run as fast as you can, you can't catch him cause he's the gingerbread man!

Mmmkay.....
facepalm.jpg

Am I on earth?

Haha....I just woke up from a nap.....put the trial on....and thought I must still be dreaming.....fgs.....this is crazy cray

He said tears brimming distorted the lower lid...oh my god :-(

IMO, this photo is just part of the proof that JA did not kill him in self defense. She got him into that near defenseless pose, then she attacked him. Just look at that expression, then there's the timing of the photos. And this DT expects us to believe that in the blink of an eye he turned from completely docile into an angry raging attacker, all because she "dropped the camera"? :what: :banghead::furious:

Could the light have been reflecting off the knife near her face which would have been in her right hand?

Okay. Now I get it. He will testify as to what he thinks he sees in the image based upon hyper-magnification (and imagination), but he can't actually show that magnification in court, because it would show a "created" image. So he wants to testify to an image that he sees as the product of "creation", but doesn't want to show the 'creation", because that would be "creating." Have I got this figured out now?

You are brilliant.

Isn't it her holding a camera with a knife raised? This helps her how?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member