trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy sounds like one of my professors with his stumbling. So much going on in his mind and he can't get his head around all the things he wants to say. Also not being able to dumb things down....

Oh my

LOL! Nurmi just objects to the "relevance" of JM's questions. Reeeeeeeeeally Nurmi? Relevance? Ahahahahahahahaha!

LMAO!!! If THAT ain't the pot calling kettle from Nurmi I ain't never heard it!!

What EXACTLY is the relevance, Nurmi!!

ANSWER YOUR OWN DAMN QUESTION!

This poor guy is probably hoping after 5 min of JM they just go ahead and dismiss him. He seems to have that fog around him too and doesnt understand the questions.

Is there any relevance to any of this Nurmi? As of right now this is pointless.

Per Janine Driver.

Amazing. Another defense witness who cannot give a simple yes or no. This witness is attempting to convince rather than convey.

This kind of goes against what she said. Wasn't she kneeling when she took pictures of him? Or am I getting her lies confused.

Oh good god on earth.

What is the point in this shizz

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IMO, it looks like in one hand she's taking the picture and in her other hand the knife is raised, poised to stab - clear threat.

Nurmi: Objection is there any relevance to this Judge??
Judge: Overruled

That is exactly my question to you Nurmi with this nonsense you bring before my eyes and ears! :pullhair:

Witness:

"Dear God, Mr. Martinez, leave me with a shred of dignity! I testified for prosecution in the past, you know!" :please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89