trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm grasping here, but Nurmi is trying to get this guy qualified as an expert and Grace Wong will be testifying next. Is this guy going to try and say that the video of Juan was altered by AZcentral or HLN (regarding the mistrial motion)?

so is this hearing to bring in this eveidence so the jury can see it?????

IMO as to jodi's positioning and distance from TRavis when she took that photo.

I don't know about this. He said he could estimate the distance "within a few feet". So can I since the space is what? 12 ft wide? So I estimate that JA took the pic 5 +/- 5ft from TA.

If this is accurate, it shows she took a picture of him while he was in the shower. Why is this news??? WTH is going on? I don't get the point. But I just tuned in, maybe I missed the premise??

I've now decided that I never want to be an expert on anything! Mediocre to sightly above average is perfectly fine with me! :yes:

lol that Jodi has to sit there FACING everyone rather than hiding in her little corner to the side. Its like the bad kid who has to sit in front of the class

I'll raise your FacePalm to this one :)

14820bestfacepalmgifeve.gif

Yours expresses the amount of facepalms that are needed here much better.

Just tuning in and a bit confused. WHO wants this dude to testify, Nurmi?

If so, what's the claim? There's an image of someone with some weapon?

If so.............that's great!!! Because last time I checked, taking a shower is not considered an attack. So if Jodi (or perhaps someone else) is holding a weapon, why wouldn't Juan want that?

Please, would one of you wonderful Sleuthers break this down for me? Thanks!!

Most of witness' work is done in a lab. Evidentiary hearings: Is this testifying? Video enhancements. Audio enhancements. Stills from video (pictures).

with the elbows raised at that! Like getting ready to stab him! Not sure how this helps the defense at all

Those are some very awkward arm angles for someone merely taking a photograph, and a bad photograph at that....

With regards to the lines, I want to see his detailed error analysis, or it's out.

Presently working on a case in officer shooting...enhanced audio in officers mike

Ok? So if there is a figure there, could it be Jodi who admitted to killing Travis while holding a camera in her fake photo shoot?

I'm not a rocket scientist by any means, but we have a confession...killer stalker, in bathroom, killed Travis?

Ok I solved the mystery of the figure in the eye.. Jodi

I think it looks like a reflection of Big Bird. So. Now is the defense going with Seseme Street conspired to kill Travis?

This is so stupid.

I would have to wear diapers if I were being cross-examined by Juan Martinez.

This shows a single person. Why would Juan not want this? Ninja theory eliminated, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV