trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The body positioning this witness diagramed doesn't appear feasible. Look at the elbows.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
I feel like Juan should have a spotlight on him, following him around in the dark courtroom this morning. #JodiArias

Maybe it is because it is raining outside, I just don't know the relevance of this guy coming in and testifying that he can see Jodi in Travis pupil. We knoooooooow she took them, it has been testified they were taken from the memory card timed stamped and all. Even Jodi said she took before her "50 first Fogs" before her Hippocampus stalled right at the convenient inconvenient time in her murderous spree.

So now what is the point in all this?

JMHO

No way will we have court this afternoon. I don't think this will be presented to the jury. Looks like we will have rebuttal tomorrow, I hope :) MOO

LOL! Nurmi just objects to the "relevance" of JM's questions. Reeeeeeeeeally Nurmi? Relevance? Ahahahahahahahaha!

I get it. One light source isfrom the camera flash and the other is from the muzzle flash, which aligns with Jodi's ninja story.

Okay, I'm grasping here, but Nurmi is trying to get this guy qualified as an expert and Grace Wong will be testifying next. Is this guy going to try and say that the video of Juan was altered by AZcentral or HLN (regarding the mistrial motion)?
Grace Wong has already testified. On the stand less than 10 minutes. Saw no jurors outside when JM was taking pictures outside the courthouse. Waste of time.

Well, HELLO Jodi!

reflection_zps1874cda8.jpg

So, the killer was wearing a blazer?

I think Juan is trying to say his "expertise" isn't in pictures but audio

Right Juan. Different people will see different things. It looks like an eye to me. To someone else it might look like Jesus.....etc....

Nurmi is going to claim that it was Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with a candlestick :floorlaugh:

Even if the prosecution came up with this and JA was "identified", it's still just as ridiculous.

Ughh! Is the sound terrible for anyone else?

ETA: I switched to WildAboutTrial. Sound is just fine. Must just be an AZfamily issue.

Okay, I'm grasping here, but Nurmi is trying to get this guy qualified as an expert and Grace Wong will be testifying next. Is this guy going to try and say that the video of Juan was altered by AZcentral or HLN (regarding the mistrial motion)?

Wong already testified.

last time you testified audio case?
I have 29 cases . . . just retained by your office again . . . a few months ago - don't know name . .

name of the judge?
I would have to look @ my notes
did you testify for prosecutor or defense
prosecutor
name?
eric . . .

previous time you testified . . .I have been in evidentury hearings . .
before a jury

enhancement and audio what other areas you testified to
video
enhancement videos - survellience video

I help . . have equipment the police dept doesn't have . . . use photos that are cleaner . . . you have testified as an expert . . . . audio, video, pictures

city of Mesa. . . representing Mesa PD . . . shooting
what kind of expertise?
enhanced audio from officer's mic's - background sounds

enhanced TA's left eye?
enlarged it
drew some lines - exhibit #4 - these are lines that you drew
your eyes with corrective lenses are ?
20/20

you see better than anyone else with 20/20 vision?
no
if you were to present this you would have exhibit #3 available
true but it would be better look @ HD . . .

what is dbi marking on the front?
look @ it with no markings on . . . people might disagree with you from these markings on here?
sure
there is not scientific test . . .
what we could do is I could put up. . .
no is there a test like a cancer test . .

yes magnetic lasseu? and chromatic . . . with equipment I have - yes

JM says I don't see it
you are not looking thru it on my equipment
if you were looking @ that on monitor

If I looked @ it and didn't see it - you have no way to prove it
that would be up to the jury
nothing more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics