trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get a screen shot of the big screen, right before they zoomed in further? I swear, it looked like an entire face. Proof that nobody will see these the same way. All up to one one's own eye.

This is absurd.

JA notations: You F'd up all that I told my attorneys for a year now. I was kneeling, not standing. Go back to the doodle board and outline me kneeling.
asap

Excellent point! Continues to make me wonder WTH is this even about? sigh....

so if the picture is twice as good in the lab, why isn't this equipment here?

side note: I see a chicken.

Here is my question.. I see what he outlined but to me it looks like more points of reflection in the room. Not elbows.. I think this guy is just trying to hard to be important.

Bombshell-the defense proves the gingerbread man killed Travis!

Well, HELLO Jodi!

reflection_zps1874cda8.jpg

Looks like a flash from a gun too .... what is this supp to do? i thought she was kneeling?

WS attys please weigh in. I am wondering if the Judge will allow this given her leniency towards the DT

I can't wait for the jurors questions if this testimony regarding the photo is allowed.

:laughcry:

I guess I am having Monday morning brain, but what is the defense wanting to prove with this guy?

That reflection almost looks like she is holding the camera with her left hand and holding something to her head in the right hand. Now I am starting to think she was playing suicide in front of him and then turned on him.

Oh my. :what:

I had never considered that... That could very well be!

I'm confused. With his lines on it ... It seems to prove she lied, she wasn't kneeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what im getting from it

How is it helping them?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Missed a few minutes - where was JA sitting before they moved her?

I do not see how this helps the defense but this witness can confirm there were tears before the 'accidental' picture

What are they trying to say? I just don't understand?

Jodi was holding her elbows up like a rapper while taking photos and threatening his life? I do not understand at all.

I would also like to know how much this cost the state.

So if this guy has equipment that would be twice twice as good good as the pics we see, why didn't he take a pic of the clear evidence to show in court???

All of this is totally subjective. Several ppl have pointed out to me what they see and I never see what they want me to see. All I see is flash an eyeball. This is like looking at clouds and looking for a picture. This is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teceemac