DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombshell tonight!

Jodi is NOT a vampire!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this attempting to prove the gun was used first?

Isn't the knife being used first required to meet the death penalty qualifications?

I surely do not see any threat Mr. Alexander is making towards his killer in that photo - we know he is sitting in the shower in the photo so seems to me there is no self defense involved. If that is the case - bring it on Mr. Nurmi.

The only thing I can think of that would be to the defense's advantage is if this shows that both JA and TA were standing at the time of the photograph, maybe that would show she didn't have him sitting down in a more vulnerable position at the time the 'face' pic was taken. IMO So what?

Virgin Mary on a office building in Florida or Arias shooting a pic chest high

25813sn.jpg

I saw Darth Vader.

Wow - the defense is trying to get a mistrial because of Juan's supposed misconduct, but they throw in insults and low blows at Juan at every opportunity.

OK WAIT!!!

Him saying "chest level" or whatever, that might explain the body/dragging pictures.

We wondered as to the location of the camera, and how it "moved" to take them.

If she had it mounted on her body somewhere, it would explain all that!

So this guy is the last defense witness. He's the one who did the audio comparison of the sex tape early on in this trial. Donnie is not the one being recalled. Am I right?

OT: Even under distress....Travis' family is such a good looking family.

If you see a person then the person is standing and not on their knees as Jodi testified.

The image is just an inkblot unless it can be independently tested and replicated many times. There is no such test, just what the witness chooses to look for.

lol, Juan, you did see a dog. It's name is Jodi.

It's an emu. Anyone can see that. With a knife. And a camera. Maybe a tootsie pop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod