trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It actually doesn't support her story Nurmi. She's not kneeling. She's standing.

ETA: Not that I even believe this image shows a "person"

Jodi claimed she was kneeling. We know that she took the pictures. What is the big deal. You can't even see a knife or make out one at all. again what is the point.

But it also shows she's holding a knife! That's what I see and a juror could see the same.

Ok, now this is stupid. No one is disputing that Jodi took the picture with a camera.

How can it prove it shows the figure with ANYTHING in its hands? You can't see a knife or a gun or a camera or even hands?

Afternoon all! I didn't think court started til 1 so I ran errands and came home to the eye pic. What time did this get started. I know there are no jurors. I think a sleauther was first to find this image, ya?

Not really. The defense expert evidence would not be released. What you saw was another blow up of the photo.

Let's bring this back even further Mr. Nurmi sir.....

2e3qwsz.png

I don't care how she was holding the camera. She murdered him. She admits to taking his life and the above reason is why.

:furious:
Attack on her credibility.... right.

Nurmi if you REALLY believe that this proves Jodi's case then you are more delusional than Jodi is.

The image is just an inkblot unless it can be independently tested and replicated many times. There is no such test, just what the witness chooses to look for.

Yeah, I'm thinking Mr. Rohrschach should have testified with the Hippocampus and Snow White bunch. In terms of suspension of disbelief these people are right up there with the fairy tale this really reminds me of - The Emperor Has No Clothes.

Do they think this supports her previous Ninja theory (in which she was allegedly in another room with the "male" while the "female" shot him) because the Retina Blob looks like the gingerbread man or is wearing a blazer and couldn't possibly be Jodi because it's not wearing pigtails? Or is it to support her "shot him first then stabbed him" deal?

The only expert I wanted to see is somebody who might prove that some of the "Travis" emails couldn't possibly have been sent by him, even if from his account, because they originated from a different IP address...

Nurmi, sit down. No matter how much you raise your voice, and try to act like Juan, you will NEVER be him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member