trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my best Horace Finkelstein's words - I don't like KN or his manner of trying a case.

I bet judge lets it in... but Juan will tear it down for the jury. DP case... judge has to cover her butt

I think Nurmi is just trying to keep the trial going longer and longer, he's still looking for that mistrial. The eyeball means nothing.

If the judge is afraid of appeal let it in but allow JM to draw his dog on it.

Isn't it cool how mr martinez gets his point across sits down, while nurmi rambles on insulting and forcing his opinion quite the same as the long spills by JW. How long have those two been practicing?

Interpretation of Judge's question: What does this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Of course JA was taking the picture. Travis didn't take his own picture.

How does this hurt the state? Seems just plain confusing to me.

without saying anything bad about nurmi... cuz i dont want kicked out. what makes me angry is how this has just turned into a game for him. he no longer cares about the case itself. its just that he hates martinez.

So, was this 3rd person there while Jodi was being tied up for sex with Travis?

:floorlaugh:

How? Arias testified on stand during her trial for the murder of Travis Alexander that she alone murdered Travis Alexander. During her testimony - she was lying, again?

Even if this evidence is admitted, what does it prove? I mean, we know she took the picture and it doesn't matter what position she was in...she still murdered him!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member