trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here the defense goes again... preaching about "character assasination"... because no one knows morals in this area than Nurmi, Willmott, and ALV.

Nurmi's mean. Martinez never attacks the attorneys, only their evidence.

OK I think Nurmi is trying to divide by zero now.

"Mr. Martinez is afraid of the bite in this dog, I guess." Touche! (without the accent thing-ee over the e). Funny.

Afternoon all! I didn't think court started til 1 so I ran errands and came home to the eye pic. What time did this get started. I know there are no jurors. I think a sleauther was first to find this image, ya?

Nurmi has gone to Jodiland...........he is doomed

I could be wrong, but isn't it counterproductive for Nurmi to attack Juan personally instead of the argument? Sounds petty and foolish to me.

This is surely the "George Anthony killed Caylee and buried her in the woods like the pets" moment in this trial. I just didn't see it coming. Shame on me.

Okay, I am confused as to what is the significance of the debated image in the photo is.

She was there, she took photos, she killed him. this is all agreed material fact.

Still SMH

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Rousing chorus of A M E M S are echoed throughout my lab for the recognition and apt description of scientific methodology: accuracy & precision, validity & reproduction studies via peer review!!!!!!

NOW perhaps in the FUTURE, Mr. Neumeister (sp?) can publish/co-author within some forensic journals his work ...................... say with Alyce & Richard S.?

ITA! He's just some dude out there in the general public. I think his theory or observations or whatever are hobokum. Any kind of detailed examination would have to be done on a full resolution digital copy of that photo. He's going off of a picture from a video that was displayed in court. :notgood: :twocents:

Well, he's not just some dude out in the public. He's an expert and already testified for the state. I just don't understand how this particular testimony is "expert" and/or how it helps anyone.

Come on! Get on with it!! Judge, this is ridiculous and if you let it in, I'll just laugh at you. Get on with the real case.

Desperate times call for desperate measures:

What shape do you see?

JM sees a dog...:lol:

Now KN wants to bring the jury to the expert's lab!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics