trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone give Nurmi his binky and put him down for his afternoon nap, poor widdle guy.

Dang straight you have that right he is the great one. He is great at what he does and knows exactly what to do. Let's not be jealous.

"he is standing out there having a fan club meeting".
wtf. he was approached, was a nice guy and obliged, and moved on. if he had ignored everyone, theyd be calling him an *advertiser censored*.

nurmi has the same jealousy issues that JA has.

Nurmi: "he's the great one."

Finally! Something I fully agree with the DT on!:great:

I see a Mawg;

100529.gif

:floorlaugh: I love this, "I'm a mog... half man, half dog, a mog". :floorlaugh:

Nurmi must concede Juan is the 'Great One'. Lovin' it! :great:

As an aside, considering his own actions just during this trial, I hardly feel he is equipped to establish a bar for professional behavior. JMO

I also see person drawing a gun from the back hip area.

Yes that I can almost see. Since she is left handed holding the camera.
I mean what does this prove re premeditation? She could have had the gun and knife in her pocket..

Nurmi is reaching.. That did not sound like an argument by a lawyer but one by my 3rd grader...

Everyone likes him, He has parties and people approach him.. WaH WAH wAH..

So silly..

JM leaves the courthouse to meet with his fans. A continuum of misconduct. :rolleyes: A witch hunt. :moo:

I agree with whomever posted back a few pages: she is holding a gun to her own head while holding the camera. She was pretending to commit suicide so that she could get a good position to stab him.

That might explain the look on Travis' face?

Anyone else think JA is annoyed that this isn't about her and it's about JM?

What about the fact that Nurmi called the state's witnesses and lied to them telling them the pedophile letters were in fact tested and proven with out a doubt to be real.... all to get people to not testify for Travis' side.

Bullying? Lying? Intimidating?

Nurmi needs to look in the mirror. The nerve of this guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez