trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JM didn't attack either of the defense expert witnesses. He's doing his job. Both RS and ALV refused to answer questions and were disrespectful to Mr. Martinez at times.

LaViolette was ESPECIALLY disrespectful to Mr. Martinez. I actually began liking Mr. Samuels more and more as I listened to LaViolette's rigid stance and rudeness day after day.

The defense really shouldn't be playing this... The judge KNOWS how they tried to sneak that PowerPoint in on the day he got on the stand. Juan had VERY little time to interview him.

Ohhhh . . . Wilmott grinning just now. She thinks she has a "gotcha" against Juan.

In the second picture, I see the person reaching around with her right hand and it appears she is going into her waistband behind her back. The left hand is hold the camera. That's exactly what I see with his little sketch. Just pointing it out that Travis is not threatening her in any way.

i see JA holding a microphone, singing 'o holy night.'

who cares?

:floorlaugh:

this DT is very unethical b/c they tried to slip this info in and JM caught it. They were precluded from having him include premeditated.

How does this show JM is attacking Samuels? His voice is not even raised. What a joke this whole mistrial motion is.

Has anyone else noticed Willmott's manicure? She has red tips on her nails!! Very professional.

I didn't find her as depressed I thought she would be BAHAHAHA lol

Oh so JA not depressed, suprise suprise. Juan wouldn't get so snappy and agressive if he wasn't dealing with such :censored: people

Yeah, yeah. It's Juan interviewing a man who testifies for pedophiles and Jodi Arias. He's the prosecutor. And their point is?????

the sound reminds me of an elementary film strip from the 80's....wow, remember those?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak