trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry but it sounds like someone is passing gas.

I guess their "audio expert" is having a bad day?

ETA: Ok he got it working, it's not clear but I hear our normal, do not take any crud Juan Martinez. No abuse.

Yay. No mistrial.
And another request because poor Samuels and LAV.....intimidated? Aw....they make me ill. They shouldn't have lied, in my opinion. Nurmi, you are losing. Get over it and move on.

I know we usually dislike defense attorney's here, but let Nurmi do this. There is no way ineffective council can be a used as an appellate issue.

So why are we listening to this?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I doubt she used the word mean, probably screaming he abused her infront of the Judge and everyone else. I figure, you wanna be an expert, first throw away your biases and then put your big girl pants on little lady. :facepalm:

Oh yeah Charlie I'm sure she used 'character assassination'.:floorlaugh:

Never mind she flushed her character down the toilet all by herself.

I doubt she used the word mean, probably screaming he abused her infront of the Judge and everyone else. I figure, you wanna be an expert, first throw away your biases and then put your big girl pants on little lady. :facepalm:

I wonder if ALV accused JM of emotional abuse?

Do they look like clowns or what? What if that expert video guy wasn't there? What would Nurmi do then????

So now we go to the nEXT request for Mistrial. So ridiculous.

Is Nurmi ever going to get on with the trial?

Wow this is really embarrassing for the DT. Desperation is screaming loud and clear

Why are we listening to Samuels again? Is this another bid for mistrial?

OMG so Samuels went to visit Jodi after he had already written his report because poor Jodi was depressed.

Newsflash for Ms. Laviolette:

YOU were just as combative as the prosecutor, actually--you were much more disrespectful, patronizing and condescending than any other witness I've seen.

I just wish I could see ALV face to face. I'd just love to tell her she needed a time out, and I'd make sure she wore a dunce cap on her head.

Wow sounds so intimidating .... NOT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member