trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then it can mean Dumb Husband? :)

or Dip***** or Dang or well, I guess the list could go on forever!

I use it as dear most of the time, but darling would fit for my sweetie 90% of the time.

I waited a long time to have a decent relationship and good husband...I am blessed.

K

Why do I get the impression that this is just another attempt by the defense at a mistrial with scant evidence. :banghead:

I guess I just need to accept this is a day of waiting for me.

Waiting for this trial to start...and O/T waiting for the Beyonce concert to start! Can't wait to see the pictures! LOL!!

OH oh....I tried to post something and a message popped up that it had to be approved by monitors....any clue as to when or why that happens? I was quoting something and commenting....

That guy in Orlando got 141 days for contempt of court by JBP, so Judge Sherry if ALV is found in contempt, how bout using that as a guideline.

The judge did mention to ALV, "You'll have made preparations" by Tuesday. That comment made me wonder if she might spend a night in jail, but the judge was probably just referring to ALV's scheduling/appts or such. Will be interesting to see what transpires.

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 34s

The screen is setup on an angle where only the judge can see it right now. Lonnie is still tinkering with his laptop. #JodiArias
Expand

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m

Lonnie is struggling to setup the pull down screen at the moment. Nurmi is lurching around. We are waiting patiently as usual. #JodiArias

@WildAboutTrial Is this live for us ???
Expand

WildAboutTrial WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

@abeau10 Camera won't be on until the hearing starts.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge asks Nurmi how long this part of the hearing will take. He says half hour to an hour. #JodiArias

---

For anyone on mobile, WAT have said their mobile link is working again. Follow it from here

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s

Lonnie is struggling to setup the pull down screen at the moment. Nurmi is lurching around. We are waiting patiently as usual. #JodiArias

---

Aaah. I've just had a thought. Could Lonnie (the DT's forensic guy) be looking at Grace's laptop???

HLN is reporting they will take us live shortly. I assume we will see the hearing live?

They get the slobbers..

'marzy dotes an dozy dotes..'

And the field hay needs room to grow. We're organic..no pesticides or weed spray. Free range chickens..tasty eggs. And the world's oldest, biggest heifer, Darlene. She has a fb page. Darlene, the cow visible from space lolol

I'll keep that in mind if I put a horse in my backyard. I'm going to check with those satellite photos for Darlene, too.

looks like trouble is a brewin....cannot wait!!!!!

We need to have an FAQ section where things can be posted such as:

Yes, ALV does have a current license, this has been checked and rechecked.
Yes, JA's Twitter account is being operated by DB, this has been checked and rechecked.

Etc.

:moo:

Can we add to the list that Bobby Juarez is alive and kicking?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
It's fairly quiet in here. Willmott is leaning back on desk and talking to the bailiff. Judge Stephens is doing judge things. #JodiArias

We need to have an FAQ section where things can be posted such as:

Yes, ALV does have a current license, this has been checked and rechecked.
Yes, JA's Twitter account is being operated by DB, this has been checked and rechecked.

Etc.

:moo:

Good idea. I was just thinking this morning we need a myth debunking thread.

First off, Bobby Juarez is alive and well!!

Judge asks Nurmi how long this part of the hearing will take. He says half hour to an hour. #JodiArias

---

For anyone on mobile, WAT have said their mobile link is working again. Follow it from here

---

Aaah. I've just had a though. Could Lonnie (the DT's forensic guy) be looking at Grace's laptop???

Dear Lord...more visuals...please let them be sanitized.

K

I have no energy today. This trial drains me. Maybe I'll perk up when JM is on.

---

---

Aaah. I've just had a thought. Could Lonnie (the DT's forensic guy) be looking at Grace's laptop???

For what exactly? :waitasec:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No worries, Schuby....

We will be jailhouse pen pals....:jail:

And I will bake you a cake with a file in it! :cake4u:

You'll be out in no time!

:great:

And I volunteer to Tweet and FB in your name so your many followers can keep up to date :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper