trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #142

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If this happened BEFORE trial started, why didn't they bring it up BEFORE trial started??

why is Donovan allowed to be in the gallery during this proceeding?

they couldn't have had their little audio/video expert edit the recording so we didn't have to listen to this lonnnnnggggg pointless audio

Well, he's not just some dude out in the public. He's an expert and already testified for the state. I just don't understand how this particular testimony is "expert" and/or how it helps anyone.

red.gif
Oops. Open mouth, insert foot (maybe keyboard, in this case). I posted before reading that he was in fact, an expert. I don't see how this testimony will help, either. It certainly indicates how desperate they are, that's for sure.
ohmygod.gif

JW and JA

Attachments

• April 15 e.jpg
    April 15 e.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 39
JW is having a hard time staying awake...This was after they surprised JM with the magazine articles right?

Jodi can't be holding the camera with her left hand because the clicker is on the right and it is made to be held with the right hand. Also, how could she stab him with her left hand with T sitting on the left of the shower? Also, couldn't blood have seeped under the bullet casing - as in the bullet was on the floor before the blood. Any thoughts?

I know!!! You all are doing great!!!!:rocker:
Aren't we though? :angel: I have the entire courtroom cast in circa 1930s Barnum & Bailey roles after today's earlier discussion.

I'll behave, and not go into detail, but Juan's my lion tamer. ;)

That picture thing is so silly. I don't actually think it shows Jodi holding a knife - was just trying to show people can see what they want to see according to their bias, IMO.

Even a blind person can run the bases.....

This is such a waste of my time, let alone the courts.
:thud:

Ok, am I missing something here? Where is this supposed intimidation? What a massive waste of the court's time

Juan has been doing this longer than nurmi! How can he compare ! Nurmi is going to face more aggressive prosecutors than JM.

Samuels was mighty defensive during JM's attempt to interview him also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper