DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how much it pays (or doesn't) to be an Arias juror

• Jodi Arias jurors get $12 a day during trial
  • They can be reimbursed later for lengthy trial
... Since court began on January 2, the jurors and alternates have accrued
a grand total (as of Monday, April 15, 2013) of $576. ...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/04/15/arias-jury-makes-just-12-day-trial

BREAKING NEWS! HLN is incorrect.
:floorlaugh:

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/JuryServices/GeneralInformation/altfJurorHandout.asp

Arizona Lengthy Trial Fund - Rules for Eligibility
Effective November 5, 2012
You may be eligible for additional monies for your jury service if you have to be in court for jury service for more than five court business days, AND one of the following describes you:

a. You are retired or not employed – You can receive $40 plus your mileage reimbursement for each day of your service beginning the first day until the end of the trial. This is retroactive only once you complete the sixth day of jury service.

OR
b. You are employed and can show the Court that you are losing income, and how much that loss is – You can receive your daily loss up to $300, plus your mileage reimbursement, for each day of your service beginning the first day until the end of the trial once you have complete the sixth day of service. If income or loss of income changes you must notify the jury office immediately. Any over payments due to unreported income or miscalculations will be pursued for repayment.

If you match one of those choices above, and wish to receive the additional monies, please ask your bailiff for the Arizona Lengthy Trial Fund Claim Form.

Just returned from a sad day.....did I miss anything???
thanks in advance!

I know. it's bar-none the most infuriating thing. Then they talk for 5 mins how you didn't miss anything.

When they were doing juror questions they literally asked 2 questions and then it was back to commercial.
I can't even watch it anymore.. it's a money grab and a complete joke.

I couldn't agree more. It's a joke. The "live" trial goes all the way through JVM and NG and into Dr. Drew's show.:banghead:

IMO...neither Nurmi nor Wilmott have much respect for the jurors.

What is the deal now, Nurmi trying to run out the clock? Afraid of the rebuttal?

I must be blind because I cant see anything in the "eye pic" this expert picked out... its like Im looking at one of those "Magic Eye" pictures waiting for a spaceship or sailboat to appear in them...

There's an end in sight! Wild tweeted they're finally being let in the courtroom!

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m
We are being let in now. # jodiarias
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

yayay

What happened with Arias tweeting ... is she allowed to continue?

I must be blind because I cant see anything in the "eye pic" this expert picked out... its like Im looking at one of those "Magic Eye" pictures waiting for a spaceship or sailboat to appear in them...

awww Mr. Midnight. Not blind, you just don't have enough imagination!!

Just stare at it and see why your mind comes up with! Its fun, like making shapes out of the clouds!

lol

ITA!

I've got my computer connected to my 46" TV via HDMI cable so that I can watch the live feed without the HLN nonsense, and while waiting for the trial to resume in one browser window I can stay busy with other things (i.e. WS) in another browser window.

When I hear the door close I switch back to the trial and can watch in fullscreen.

It's the best way to go.

Wish I knew how to do that.

Wish this seal would come down and we can watch whatever else is going to happen today in this trial.

That is true on the time, certainly easier to believe weapons were fetched in 60 seconds from her bag or pockets, when they ask us to believe all her other activities occurred in 62 seconds.

..but the picture was at his eye level and he was 5'9" so if the camera was at her chest she was squatting and he had to be sitting..

:banghead:I hate it when I ave. to go take care of business and miss stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member