trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
TY WS's I feel much better after reading what all of you have posted...I am at ease...I didn't loose faith in my JM but I was just worried. Now that you all have explained fully what a stipulation is and what it means for the jury....I feel MUCHO MEJOR! (much better)

Gracias People! as always..YOU ALL ROCK!

I do not believe ALV was in court today. She decided last week to return Tuesday (tomorrow). The in chambers meeting has to do with whether or not the Nurmeister testimony would be allowed in. ALV is due tomorrow ..

I do not know if she was physically there.. she may have phoned in.. but they had a continuation of the issue with her today at 1315 and it lasted a while (that and the argument about eye guy with stipulation)

Either way the issue with ALV is sealed so we will not know what happened or what is going on unless it somehow affects her testimony/ what the jury is to consider when they finally get this case. Juan intimated today that ALV had reason to be upset at what he brought up during the sealed hearing fwiw.

:floorlaugh: Any pics of the photo? Is it Travis' retina?

Motion for mistrial (signing of photos):
:denied:

motion for mistrial prosecutorial misconduct re: witness intimidation:
:denied:
(includes addressing of the Judge on Arias' tweeting during the trial via a second party: nothing she can do: but jail is aware and will monitor)

hearing on eye guy:
stipulation: last photo of Travis Jury will be instructed Arias was not holding a weapon during the taking of that photo

look up ^^ ( I will also be updating the timeline thread shortly with testimony and video)

Thank you!

I saw all of the hearings before lunch but I thought there was supposed to be testimony after that. I hate when I miss stuff!

If it were about the new testimony it wouldn't have been sealed. It was ALV.
I believe it was about the handling of ALV in chambers last week and DT did not like something/a tone JM took with ALV at that time. Judge denied DT on this. We shall see about ALV tomorrow... or not

I think Jodi was holding a gun on him while she took the pictures, but it would be very, very difficult for Juan to prove it in the reflection pictures. I couldn't see it at first, had to do some playing around with the color in Photoshop to be able to see what I saw. If I find it again, I will repost it.:moo::twocents:

Seriously, if the expert today couldn't find a gun with his state of the art fancy smansy equipment...what makes you think you can? Not trying to be rude...just trying to save you some time

There were so many good lines today in that little slugfest between Juan and Nurmi. My favorite moment was when Nurmi said Juan assaulted ALV in the closed hearing and Juan responded with, "If she feels bad, she should."

There were so many good lines today in that little slugfest between Juan and Nurmi. My favorite moment was when Nurmi said Juan assaulted ALV in the closed hearing and Juan responded with, "If she feels bad, she should."

"Pennies in the kettle"

look up ^^ ( I will also be updating the timeline thread shortly with testimony and video)

I added the videos to the timeline thread =^.^=

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9238700#post9238700"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9238700#post9238700[/ame]

I do not know if she was physically there.. she may have phoned in.. but they had a continuation of the issue with her today at 1315 and it lasted a while (that and the argument about eye guy with stipulation)

Either way the issue with ALV is sealed so we will not know what happened or what is going on unless it somehow affects her testimony/ what the jury is to consider when they finally get this case. Juan intimated today that ALV had reason to be upset at what he brought up during the sealed hearing fwiw.

Juan went as far as to say.."what was uncovered"

I'm dying to know....

I see JM filed a list of more State witnesses today :fence:

OH MY! The stipulation! There goes my theory down the drain!

Premeditation may be off the table now!!!!

Can't quote posts from the last thread.....
Yes, the original photo of Travis in the shower is in evidence, but not the blown-up one where this guy sees 3 people. So the jury is left looking at the original photo along with the stipulation that Jodi isn't holding a weapon. My point was that I'd be thinking "Jodi isn't in the picture......" It just adds confusion but like I said, with all the other evidence they have.....meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh