trial day 47: the defense continues its case in chief #144

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Peeps, I know this gets asked everyday but every day I am usually at work, but is there a cable station that I can watch the trial??? I can actually watch some of it today.

Thanks and Good Morning.

It's aired on HLN but not in real time. They break it up for commercials after each breath breathed in court.

Peeps, I know this gets asked everyday but every day I am usually at work, but is there a cable station that I can watch the trial??? I can actually watch some of it today.

Thanks and Good Morning.

HLN carries the trial, between the many commercial breaks. :floorlaugh:

Which cable system and which geographical area can you tune to watch it at the office?

Do we get to find out what Alyce is in trouble or not in trouble for today?

I don't think anyone knows at this point. I thought the court was supposed to hold a sealed hearing related to AL yesterday and she was supposed to finish testimony today.

Thanks and Good Morning.
It's HLN or one of the online sites. Frankly, you are better off watching the trial from one of the online links posted at the beginning of the thread. No commercial interruptions--a trial watcher's dream.

HLN carries the trial, between the many commercial breaks. :floorlaugh:

Which cable system and which geographical area can you tune to watch it at the office?

I usually follow the trial via WS. Sometimes I listen via my phone AZFamily. I have Charter cable and I am in the Southeast.

No. After the David Westerfield trial, I promised myself no more child molestation trials for me. Sad...

Ditto.

I threw in the towel after the Michael Jackson trial.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think anyone knows at this point. I thought the court was supposed to hold a sealed hearing related to AL yesterday and she was supposed to finish testimony today.
I'm pretty sure ALV will be In Chambers today at 1:15pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth