trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, i can assure you that's not the case. she's going to say 'jodi WHO??' it's just going to be so hard to take her shopping and out to eat, etc. and know i'm missing the live action. i was hoping this would be over or we'd be on verdict watch by next week.

I feel your pain...I had a friend visitng during the CA trial. I didn't watch nearly as much as I wanted and she still thought I was nuts.

Speculation is verdict watch won't be for a couple of weeks yet....

Tks for the warm welcome folks!

Forgive me if this was covered before- but this last pic we were focused on- does it look like the first (or second) she used the flash for? Looks like she wanted to capture that look of surprise and fear, just for kicks.
I also think the nude of Travis on the bed was taken without permission (because of the weird angle) . Anything to make the whole sordid thing look 100% reciprocal, and hide the fact that she was manipulating the whole thing.

Here's the backstory about the person behind the site...but don't know if that is who is in the courtroom....

http://wildabouttrial.com/about/

Yeah, it's not like she's quiet about who she is. I don't get the mystery angle.

She isn't the one who actually tweets from the courtroom though, it's one of her staff.

But what's the big mystery? Her site has bios on three staffers, including a male and female attorney and a male correspondent. No one seems to be hiding anything.

I just think it's a great site. When I want to be updated quickly I just go to the site and read the live blog to see what happened. It's awesome.

Does anyone know what time the jury is supposed to be there today? I just find it so dis-respectful on how this court treats their jurors!!!

Well, then you'd probably find almost every court disrespectful. This is real life, not t.v.. Delays are just not unusual.

POSTED BY dani in other thread:

First, you will swear to family and friends, "Never again! Too heart wrenching." You'll have withdrawal symptoms while you watch for snippets of what the jurors from this case have to say.

Then you'll have somewhat of a "normal life" for a time. Soon you'll start watching true crime TV shows.

One day you'll be watching 48 hours about what some depraved individual did to another and your curiosity gets the best of you so you come here to WS to see what others are saying and you'll find info that the news didn't report and your jaw drops. You are then hooked again and your family will be back to soup and sandwiches for dinner and you learn to do bits of housework during sidebars. Never fear. For a true sleuth the next "fix" is just a headline away (unfortunately).

I've never been interested in trials/crime until FCA trial and found my way over here to WS and now I'm hooked. I watch all shows on Discovery ID, HLN and the BIO channel time to time.

The Andrea Sniderman trial is in Atlanta, right? I may attend that one in person..Do we have a thread here and could some kind person send me a link?

Thank you and I will not go off-topic again.

Hello all! Tears were streaming down my cheeks seeing that photo you posted about Steven's tattoo. I am in awe of the dignity of that family. Today, the day that Juan Martinez gets to bring in folks to shed the light and the truth on this matter, is a good, good day. I join you in praying for the family. Reading the blogs Travis wrote and watching that family day after day, changed my life. I now call my brothers every day, just to say I love them, and just to hear their laughter. Travis does have a legacy. Indeed. Knowing that Steven is going to wear a tie sent to him out of love from a stranger, that represents thousands of strangers who have adopted his family in their hearts...... represents good conquering over evil.

Look! its a sidebar!!! :floorlaugh:

straight to side bar makes me wanna go straight to a cigg break

I might agree with you if there wasn't a May 10, 2008 sex tape. In that conversation, Travis & Jodi discussed the fact that they were NOT going to marry each other while simultaneously talking about making *advertiser censored* together & other sexual fantasies. Jodi's scam was that she convinced Travis that she was OK with a sexual relationship outside of a committed relationship.

That's why he let Jodi in on June 4th. Juan Martinez told the jury in opening statements that they DID have sex of some sort on the day Travis was murdered. If there was a serious question about that, I don't think it would be argued.

MOO

I think Juan agreed to many things that he might not necessarily have agreed with outside his death penalty trial-mode.
Basically because 1) it doesn't matter much and 2) it only leads to speculation. He has enough to convict her of premeditated murder so it's irrelevant if he thinks they had sex or not that day. Nor is it relevant whether Travis posed for those pictures or Jodi was taken them unbeknown to him (which I think). It really doesn't matter so Juan might've decided to let Jodi run with the line because it all basically sounds, ridiculous.

I always found it interesting that Jodi asked Flores 'are you sure those photos were from that day?'

She knew a little bit more about cameras than say the causal photo-snapping person so perhaps she spliced those photos into the camera somehow to continue with her scheme.

Like I've said, I haven't figured out all the details and angles but I have a feeling there was an element of blackmail in the making that day. Like....that recorded sex tape. I mean, who does that? *advertiser censored* is a visual not an audible recreation so the fact that she said she taped it to listen to it later on is rubbish. And this is what I mean about Juan letting her run with her line until her story gets exhausted.

I think at some point on June 4th, Jodi was planning on putting in pedophile photos onto his computer in an attempt to ruin him. That may be why his computer caught a virus? Who knows.

In keeping with that mindset, I believe the shower photos might've been a ruse to further the blackmail plan. Haven't figured it out yet. Maybe she was going to put photos of little boys on the bathroom floor? I mean.....who the hell knows.

All I know is I wouldn't believe Jodi if her tongue came notarized (Judge Marilyn) but I do think her stories have layers of truth to them.

Hello my fellow sleuthy sleuthers, Please excuse me today as I'm a bit scatter brained-more so than usual- is the defense wrapping up finally? GodWillingGoshIHopeSo?!

If every tear we shed for you became a star above, you'd stroll in angel's garden lit by everlasting love.

I just read this in another thread for a little girl that lost her life in a brutal attack by her parents. I thought it was just so beautiful.We all have shed tears for Travis and his family so I thought I would share.

Beautiful......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member