trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe AVL is there to submit a new, revised CV that does not misrepresent her experience and education.

I will have self control today and will not allow the defense team to get to me

Mike Galanos said psychologist will be first rebuttal witness...

Darn, I only get to watch 30 minutes before I have to leave. Cannot watch YouTube later because the better half HATES everything about this trial.

Everyone here is so great with their comments and observations. Have tried before to respond or ask questions, but you are all so fast that by the time I have finished we are on another subject and I am lost as to what I asked. L0L.

My prayer is that justice will be served for Travis and his family.

Nurmi is whispering in JA's ear-----------------------------eeewwwwwwweeeeeeeeeee

i have a problem. my best friend from high school---of 47 years---is coming to visit next week. i'm ok for monday since there's no trial, but she's here all next week. she's going to think i've lost my mind with this trial.

what am i going to DO about this???!!!??

A couple weeks ago had the girls over for our monthly texas hold'em night. Started talking about the trial and next thing I knew, cards were laying forgotten and we were passing around two laptops. After 3 bottles of wine they were hooked and arguing happily about the case.

Try it.

452 members and 426 guests!

Come on guests- sign up and begin to post! We need you!
Agree! I've been following the trial and lurking for MONTHS and finally signed up this week! Awesome community!

Yeah! Whoooo hooooo! Here we go folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not for nothing but Arias looks more and more like a person with mental issues as she focuses on scribbling down whatever the hell it is she scribbles down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yesaccasey