trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is PURE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about BLOWING UP EVERYTHING THE DT THREW OUT!!!!!!

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!

They may learn new information from the book!! It might influence the evaluation!!!

Bingo - such books may affect how a person answers...imagine that one !

Bingo ding ding ding _ yes I'm glad he got that in that her stories grew from the books

WOW! This young lady is very pretty and very intelligent oh oh someone in this courtroom is not gonna like that

Seems we are fortunate Jodi took time to join us in court today. She seems very busy. I think all this trial stuff keeps her from coloring up to her full potential. She's so bored since she's off the stand and other people are getting attention

What the heck is she copying from that book....she's quite busy doing it.

Haha, my husband has a crush on this woman. I told him to go clean the garage... lololol...

Great witness. PhD. Undergrad in 2002 not 1969!
No gifts, no apologies. Who cares if Jodi is bored in jail!

Yes! Books... Learn New information! You go girl!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

14lhdzl.gif

DeMarte made clear that the books gifted to JA could be used as "how-to" guides. Love it.

Anyone care to bet that the Defense is going to have a problem with her young career. :waitasec:

No bet here. They will jump on her youth. But, along the same line of thinking, I know I prefer to go to a young doctor who is educated in all the latest medical knowledge as compared to an "old" doctor that is set in his ways and refuses to keep up with the times.:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper