trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of JA wearing glasses is solid proof that she does not want to "see" any of the testimony today!

JA's behavior on display here today is showing the true socioapth she is coming out front and center. She is very, very evil and very dangerous.

Jodi who doesn't have time for things like Death Penalty Trials and pretty smart experts. She has copying to do!!

aujx42.jpg

I am wondering if JA's behavior isn't to set up some kind of diminished capacity appeal, that she wasn't able to aid in her own defense?

I definitely like this expert! No sugar coating at all!!

Btw...why is JA copying her old journals right now????

Dammit! I'm out of cigarettes. I refuse to miss any of this though.

Has JA looked up from her doodling even once?

JA is acting as though Dr. Demarte isn't on the witness stand. JA has completely rejected her. :floorlaugh:

What is Jodi doing? She is like totally oblivious in lala land doing who knows what.

If Jodi is writing her manifesto....who gets it? :)

She can't take what she is writing back with her...so who is she writing whatever she is writing for??

JW doing the hooves stomp all the way to the judge!

This is so good. I am getting nothing done!! We all know that she lied on the test.. this is what the defense is objecting too???

I can not wait for the questions from the jury to this witness!!!!

The jury must be so impressed!! Finally, someone who is not boring them to death! The jury probably will have very few questions!

JW wants Dr. DeMarte to say Jodi didn't lie on the test, she misspoke.

JA is not the least interested in this trial or this witness. Just think what kind of message that sends to the Jury and why her defense team is blind to her projection.

Simply amazing...

She thinks she sending the same message JM did yesterday when he agreed to stipulate.

Her delusions would be pathetic if she wasn't the personification of evil

So the judge comes down on Demarti but let Alyce ramble on and on with personal opinions? GMAFB

I love the completely even pacing Jodi has as she glances between the binder and the page she's writing on. It's like she's counting down in her head, " 1, 2, 3, switch. 1, 2, 3, switch."

Me thinks Wilmott is going to be quite entertaining during the rebuttal phase. We are going to see quite a few temper tantrums. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member