trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe she just admonished THIS witness after all the carp we HAD to listen to with those other two.

Not valid
She lied
Hahah
Yeahhh!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

No need for alcohol to numb the pain today...but I'll sure toast to this witness! :toast:

Time to celebrate! :great:

Don't think I've ever seen a more concise, efficient, complete take-down of an opposing party's experts. Martinez and DeMarte have smart, no-nonsense, get-to-the-point, don't-condescend-to-the-jury styles that are perfectly matched. Beautiful.

fun and games are over for JA. it is just no fun when she cannot destroy Travis and the witness isn not blowing her kisses.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Did Nurmi install an eject button on Willmott's chair because I swear she got a few feet of air on the last objection. #JodiArias

WAT, you have got to stop, you're going to get me in trouble from laughing!

You're doing a great job on your coloring, Jodi! Wilmott will give you a star sticker when you come back to reality.

32zi169.gif

I cannot believe she just admonished THIS witness after all the carp we HAD to listen to with those other two.

It's okay, this girl is professional and can take it. We want the Judge to not show ANY favoritism.

<modsnip> looks really ridiculous over there jutting her head back and forth from one side to the other acting so involved in nonsense.

DeMarte: PDS (PTSD assessment conducted by Samuels) is not valid. (Emphasis all her own.)

That may come across as bias to some jurors... She should not generalize that.
I hoped she would stay completely neutral.
We should not have an opinion as to how she feels about JA and that came across like she does not like jodi, even if it is her professional comment

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Did Nurmi install an eject button on Willmott's chair because I swear she got a few feet of air on the last objection. #JodiArias

LOL

Did you see that look that JA just gave Dr. De? She had better watch her back, JA is out to get her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member