trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA has not looked in this witness's direction all morning... Could it be she doesn't want to face her own truth? That her PAID experts weren't that good at the job they were paid to do???

JODI YOU SHIP IS GOING DOWN! SOON YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU'VE GOT COMING YOUR WAY!

Tested as a child ...126

As an adult ....119.... I do think that was because I'm lazy, even when testing.... I skipped a few cause I wasn't in the mood to do the problem

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, that is nothing to brag about- 119.

Umm, I just googled it and 119 is in the range of superior intelligence - 120 is very superior intelligence. Yeah. That's why she's so good at word twisting and manipulation...I never really thought this killer was un-intelligent.

We'll hear about her personality - she had natural born smarts, but her personality held her back from using it for the good. IMHO

I bet the good Doc will get lots of work as an expert....she seems to communicate to the jury well....good for her...and us!

She is above average- NOT a genius. I am glad it has been proven!

My disdain for the defendant grows with each scribble and eye avoidance relative to this witness.

Average IQ range is 90 - 110. 119 is a little above average.

Einstein remains safe....they will not be grouped together.

Shows some of the reference numbers here for IQ:

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_reference_chart"]IQ reference chart - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

JA has 119 and 136 in the testing????

:jail:

Her IQ score 119
Humility score -119

so not only is Ms arias not paying any attention to the proceedings... she's not wearing her glasses either..

Watching JM and Dr. DeMarte today is like witnessing a completely different trial. Hard to imagine the Alexander family and the jury doesn't feel the same way.

Can anyone tell if Alyce Laviolette is there in the audience?

Tink

:what: JMO ... but I don't think she wants to be anywhere near that courtroom ...

:floorlaugh:

:seeya:

119?? LOL I thought she was above above avg like Einstein.. like 145.. 119 won't get ya into Mensa.. Mine 138 won't get me into Mensa either LOL!

JMO but had to comment after all the grandious bragging about her achievements

btw with 138 I still can't spell worth a darn LOL
Mine is 132 but the important thing is that my husband's is 130. and I NEVER let him forget it :floorlaugh:

Hippocampus coming soon?

160g660339.gif

I think Jodi must be really sedated today. She looks like she does not have a care in the world.

If anyone ever wanted a lesson in how Miss A relates to other women, we have only to observe her behavior today. She cannot STAND to be in the presence of an attractive intelligent young woman, especially one who is able to pass judgement on her. I think all this writing and the lowered eyes is the defense's only method to keep her from totally losing it today.

JA now knows why MENSA hasn't begged her to become a member.:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members