trial day 48: REBUTTAL #145

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ditto! mine has gone down since having kids...the do tend to make you (me) a blithering idiot. My memory is gone also :(

I know what you mean lol, I have 3 kids under 6..I'm practically braindead most days!

Dr. De is not sucking up to you know who, and you know who is giving her the evil eye. Dr. De stares right back at her and does not back down. If I were Dr. De I wouldn't be alone with her again, VERY SCARY

I wondered why Dr. Samuels hadn't done intelligence testing during the time that he spent with Jodi. I am glad that we put to rest Jodi's claims of being a genius on the level of Einstein. I didn't believe it - chalk up one more lie from Jodi.

The reason Samuel didn't do the testing like this witness has done because Nurmi and Wilmott wouldn't let him!!!!!

JHMO

I am afraid the defense is going to ask, "You didn't test Mr. Alexander for a personality disorder, did you?". Would they be allowed to ask that. I hope not.

I worked for the company that was contracted to create the test booklets and the computerized exams. I don't know how to say this nicely, so I'll just be direct, you can't administer a test to a dead person.

I'm sorry. I don't know how else to say it.

Anti social
narcissistic
Histronic

My Vote

ITA..all are from Cluster B (the dramatic, emotional or erratic disorders), which are borderline, antisocial, narcissistic and histrionic. Bet Dr.D will say she's got all 4, but it'll be interesting to know which ones are the stronger of the 4. WOw.. Jodi is hating every second of this.

Of all people, I'll bet she'd most likely be dangerous to Dr. DeMarte, if given any opportunity. So interesting to see how Jodi looked at her when she entered the courtroom. More than even Juan. Because she's a woman, she's pretty, she's young (i.e. competition for Jodi) and calmly saying really bad things about who Jodi truly is. wow...this is beyond fascinating.

What I think her testimony does, is to cement what we all already know from the evidence. She is not making anything up. She is taking things for face value, She is not adding to the evidence. She is taking simply what is there and then analyzing it or accepting it.

She comes off credible, Smart, matter of fact.

I was just thinking how it is about time that Travis' family had something to feel good about. :)

Exactly she is calling it as she sees it!!!

Also in cross JW can ask all kinds of things but since one is telling the facts there is no way to have confusion or double talking about items because they are basic facts no 'perceptions' .. should be interesting to see how cross is handled with JW & Dr. DM

Wow we have gone thru about 4 tests and it is only lunch. Loving this. No hogwash here.

The Jury is suffering from PTSD as in, they can't believe this witness is so, well, normal!

This is AMAZING! How humiliating and I bet Travis' family are feeling better today!

YEP! Not that they didn't already all this about the killer, but to have it said out loud in court, on national TV, this is great for Travis' family!

DeMarte says the MMPI testing indicated someone who internalized hostility but who, when perceived to have been wronged by others, was prone to violent outbursts and externalizing blame to others for her own acting out.

She is so much more professional than RS and ALV. I feel like we will actually learn something from this witness about JA's true psychological state. I bet the jury is appreciating this testimony. Can't wait to hear the rest of this after the lunch break!

Wow, sounds like DS said the PTSD test results were significant when they weren't!

Can anyone tell if Alyce Laviolette is there in the audience?

Tink

No, not in this photo

2ec4211.png

How can this expert believe that her test is valid considering that JA is a liar? She could have lied on her test too.

Wow!! "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1065 (517 members and 548 guests)".

Amazing to see such a huge number of people here to see justice happen. Welcome to our guests and our lurkers! Come on and sign up and throw your 2 cents in the kettle. You know you want to!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelikaBor