trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:facepalm: This is really pathetic, embarrassingly so.

The DOCTOR is great and nothing can change that.

Wow - snark much, JW? Desperation. You know this witness has nailed your client.

of course education is necessary.

:floorlaugh:

I called it. Unflappable is our lovely and professional and articulate expert witness.

Poor Dr. DeMarte is trying to figure out where this line of questioning is going.

bingo

Did you not feel compassionate?

I was able to feel some compassion depending on scenario but not immediately and not to a point where it interferes with eval.

Oh by the way, you did n't have your license yet right?

nice try JW
yeah because a license is needed for compassion.

Willmott's confusing compassion with obvious bias. My husband is a psych nurse and is the most compassionate guy I know...but he's also careful to not blur any ethical boundaries, especially with PD patients - not only because it could affect him, but because it could also affect/alter their treatment.

Seeing CPS kids & evaluating a defendant in a capitol murder case is wayyyyyyyy different

Dr D is not happy. I really like her clipped responses though

Attachments

• drdd.jpg
    drdd.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 56
I don't like where Willmott is going with this. Compassion? Did JA have compassion for Travis?

Trying to point out that it was OK for Dr. Samuels and ALV to have been so "compassionate" to JA, since Dr. DeMarte feels compassion for her clients. Is this really the best she has?

Stay calm Janeen. She is trying to push your buttons!!!

The education and the experience go hand in hand. Stay calm. Its okay. Its okay.

straws.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members