trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Waaa...waaaa...waaaa Jenny. No. We don't feel compassion for your client who butchered her victim. Too bad. So sad.

Wow. JW dares to play the human card. She wouldn't know humanity if it invaded her soul.

Poor Dr. DeMarte is trying to figure out where this line of questioning is going.

bingo

Did you not feel compassionate?

I was able to feel some compassion depending on scenario but not immediately and not to a point where it interferes with eval.

Oh by the way, you did n't have your license yet right?

nice try JW

I knew she would attack like this using the children..the only problem is JA is a murdering, adult..No need for compassion.

Seriously -- this witness has already been qualified as an expert on the topics she testified about. Not sure what Willmott is trying to do here

Make a fool of herself once again??

JW is basically trying to 1 up JM on his OWN questions. "How many.....? "

Dr. D. knows and it is comical. I know JM told her to come with every bit of info and every scrap of paper that pertained to this case.

Good luck JW.

LOL I love that gif!

No! Professionals in this line of work have to remain emotionally detached from their clientele.

JW reminding me of Elle Wood in "Legally Blonde"

Tweet 2 min ago

WildAboutTrial
Willmott continues to press DeMarte on her schedule of when she started working as a psychologist. DeMarte is quick to answer.
#jodiarias

This is so desperate it's truly embarrassing. I hope the witness keeps her cool and makes JW look foolish.

I knew it. She is going for "lack" of experience compared to her witnesses. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member