trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now going over DD residency at AZ hospital Aug 2008-Aug 2009
JW seems interested in how many hours a week DD worked...

I'm just now watching the last 1/2 hour since I'm at lunch now. Boy, Jodi has so much homework to do today! Mom and dad won't let her go to the dance unless she gets it all done!

Boy is this chick ever crazy - I have never seen such manic, furious avoidance in my life! She couldn't be more obvious that she's is ignoring the witness, and probably thinks in her crazy head that her ignoring is really bothering Dr. Demarte.

BBM: This made me laugh because I have 2 cats. One is just a nice normal cat. The other one wants to be an only child. He turns his back or does stupid stuff if the good cat is on my lap. He even embarrasses himself by falling off things or running too fast and skidding into the wall. If he had thumbs I'll bet he would color all day, too.

Now I know he probably has avoidance issues, like Jodi! :rocker:

Seriously -- this witness has already been qualified as an expert on the topics she testified about. Not sure what Willmott is trying to do here

When ya got nuthin, ya lead with nuthin'....

:floorlaugh: is all that I can do right now.

Not working Willmott. Helping the state Willmott. Even with your hand on your hip it's not working.

She was teaching! Last time I checked, that's still a JOB!

JW is using an old dirty tactic. Ask the question as IF there is something wrong with the person you're questioning. The facts may not back it up, just cast aspersions by your tone and the way you ASK. Tsk, tsk, tsk.

JW is basically trying to 1 up JM on his OWN questions. "How many.....? "

Dr. D. knows and it is comical. I know JM told her to come with every bit of info and every scrap of paper that pertained to this case.

Good luck JW.

Yeah, bring back the older woman who has decades of experience with outdated perspectives and old research and skewed biases and man-hating views and victim bashing, character assassinating skills.

Is this what desperation and anger looks like? (defense side)

Get to the meat and potatoes..what is the point of all this lame questioning? Ah right, they likely have NOTHING so may as well pass the time with pointless lines of questioning.

Jodi is licking her lips, doing that weird pursing things with her lips and looking like she is having a hard time swallowing *gulp*

Is she trying to imply that this woman didn't work hard enough or what?

This is a silly line of questioning. Also I don't think it behooves Willmott to attempt to emulate Juan, if that's what she's trying to do.

JW is trying to channel Juan. She's stolen his "sure"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member