trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
uh i wonder how long wilmott will try and cross her,she is not one of their witnesses so i can only hope not weeks

Nice short answers, no arguing, answers all questions. Wow. So far she is the only witness I have seen besides ALV and I have to say - it is refreshing.

Salem

Just getting back on so sorry if I repeat but...

She is making JW look stupid. She is so confident and sure of herself.

Also, note JA at full attention now that 'her side' is up.

I like this - Witness speaking directly to JW. Dr. D is not afraid - but, DT should be.

All this terminology is going right over JW's head! Lol

HLN is up to the afternoon break in case anyone wants to know. At this rate I'm thinking the day will end during Dr Drew's show at 9CST.

Apparently JW is going to try to attack her schooling/work history/credibility.

What-evahhhh!!!

So basically, you usually did fellowships in your spare time when you were not studying or teaching right? :banghead:

Surprise she didnt take a trip around Europe and do drugs. SHE was teaching....

I was flabbergasted last night to see one of JAs "objects de art," the face of a woman with a tear running down her cheek. JA isn't just a killer, she's a FRAUD and an art THIEF: my stepmother is Margaret Keane and JA stole that composition right off of Margaret's canvas.
Geezus. I didn't think I could despise JA more than I already do and then that happened. However, BRAVO to eBay for refusing to post her amateurish high school "art."

I'm new here; thanx for letting me get that out.

That's gotta be beyond maddening, alana -- and first let me say

WELCOME ALANA!!

So glad you're with us!

Well what JA did with that painting is both theft and fraud. Seriously it need to be reported, if it hasn't been, IMHO. No one should be allowed to get by with illegal acts such as that. :furious:

sit down jw. this line of questions is not a good look for you. moo

JW.. save yourself the humiliation and just say "I have no further questions for this witness"

I'm embarrased for Wilmott. She is just coming off as whiny, pouty and catty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth