trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it-consultant-catfight-in-portland-or.jpg

HA! Intellectual and memory tools! something the defense lacks!

:lol: Poor Ms. Wilmott. Gonna try to go after her CV. :rolleyes:

Hey Wilmott - your client is guilty!!! Cut the nonsense. Trust me, the jury is not appreciating this. And quit saying, "uh-huh".

Again, brilliance by Juan - he knew not to give JW overnight to prepare for cross!!! They did not expect him to end today. He's giving her 30 minutes at the end of the day just like she did with him.

JW is reinforcing DeMarte's credentials so that's nice of her, lol.

Willmott just doesn't get it, and I don't get Willmott.

JW..... try this.....:truce:

.....intellectual tools/cognitive tests that ALV could never administer...

Oh lordy I knew I should have taken blood pressure meds today or at least a few vodka shots. JW doesnt even have game.

Seriously -- this witness has already been qualified as an expert on the topics she testified about. Not sure what Willmott is trying to do here

Wilmott's witness embellished her CV so she's trying to get DeMarte to admit the same.. except it's not true. Devil is in the details.

Honestly, JW, trying to discredit DeMarte's education and training won't work. Even if this witness didn't have any degree or training or experience whatsoever, she would be far more credible than your experts. I would bet my last dollar that every single juror feels that way.

I really don't get this. Just move on. I feel bad for Jenny though. And she is really trying. To make something out of nothing.

had to silence the feed to feign interest in DH's day. Did JW call Dr. DeMarte Ms. or something?

I can't imagine why she would do that, not after the prosecutorial misconduct accusations against JM for calling Dr. Samuels Mr. at one point.

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member