trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SMH - she is so lost!!!!! The DT...OMG she is so stu%^&%id...

Dr. D did not say that she supervised ALV. The DT is trying to manipulate the witness' words. Dr.D said that, in her position, she has supervised psychologists with a Master's Degree. She made no specificity to Ms. LaVioette.

Do the DT think juries are naturally bigoted or something? Wow, guess what, the fact that Jodi is a female and the victim male wont help her, the fact that this psychologist is younger than yours wont help her, the fact that most DV victims are female as is she wont help her, the fact that she is female and it's harder to put a female to death wont help her!

Grrrrrrrrr.........

I believe JW is 'hammering' on the CV until court is in recess tonight - 14 more minutes - to kill time and be better prepared tomorrow......

I'm gonna be real disappointed if Jodi does not treat us to at least one dramatic fainting scene.

It's the only cliche she's missed.

This is so pathetic. JW is desperately trying to run out the clock so she can have all night to think of one relevant question.

JW- What test did you do?

Dr. D- ALL of them. ...... Do you want me to go on?

And I just need to say....I do not like Jennifer Willmot.
(Sorry, Horace)

Jennifer,you need to park that train..cause you are looking at a wreck ahead of you!!

Just a thought, but Dr. Demarte was excellent in her evaluation of JA. Most of us knew all those things just not the official term of her mental disorder. Sociopath would have been close though.It was wonderful to see and hear her testimony in comparrison to the defense witnesses.

I fear that the jury will take sympathy now on Jodie, realizing she has a mental defect which began as a child and therefore not see it so much for murder in cold blood----What the Defense Teams mental defect is, I am not sure. They should at least get gave them LWOP for cabbage brain.

Don't hate me but I cannot help but give someone with a "Diagnosed" mental disorder a little more consideration when it comes to murder. Still might come up with Death Penalty---but would not be going into the jury room "totally convinced" DP was warranted.

Am I horrible???

Wilmott is so snarky! Trying to sound so clever-it is NOT working.

Nope, sure isn't. And I bet these questions are p'oing the jury off. She's not discrediting this witness, just herself. Not to mention JW sounds like she's itching to go after Travis AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487