trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sorry because this is from way way earlier today...things were moving so fast... but did someone say there was proof that JA made that t-shirt that said "Travis Alexander's"?

So....... that path lead nowhere, so JW veered to a different path?

JW fail on the pedo issue there. It's not uncommon for friends, family, and co-workers to know the person has pedo issues, even though the pedo distorts and denies.

This would also explain why everyone around Jodi thought she was a stalker and capable of killing Travis and yet Jodi minimized her actions...

...JW is doing a great job highlighting all the experience and intelligence that DR. D has.... thanks JW.....

when Wilmott goes silent for about 5 to 10 secs after the she gets the smackdown back..I say..uhoh I hear crickets

Um. Willmott's not all that older than Dr. DeMarte. She graduated law school in 1995, iirc. And she has the sum experience, post-degree, of the same PDO.

Personally, I'm not judging her - I just find it a bit hypocritical she'd seemingly point out inexperience considering her own limited experience, at least in certain areas and venues.

There aren't enough "thank you's" for this! Totally agree, and you stated it perfectly (and without the bad words that I would use). :great::great::great:

This is straight up ridiculous. JW seems lost and confused. I can't determine any of the "points" she's trying to make.

I love how DD leans back in her chair just slightly. She's unshakable.

No note taking says to me the jury is satisfied with what they have already heard and the questions from Jw are unimportant.

Is anybody else embarrassed for Wilmott?

The Defense Team is doing an appalling job. Are they that bad at summing up a witness that they go balls to the walls with this one? I'm really starting to wonder what the DT thinks it's accomplishing? My hinky meter is at a TEN.

(and I'm watching HLN which still has Juan asking questions. Just by reading all your posts I'm dumbfounded.)

jw ran in a fight or flight from the pedophile example dd gave. jw was on thin ice. moo

I get the feeling JW does not realize what an incredible waste of oxygen she is in that court room right now.... :waiting:

"How are you using it, Ms. Wilmott?" . .......... love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487