trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, she is being such a snarky witch with this witness.

Just a thought, but Dr. Demarte was excellent in her evaluation of JA. Most of us knew all those things just not the official term of her mental disorder. Sociopath would have been close though.It was wonderful to see and hear her testimony in comparrison to the defense witnesses.

I fear that the jury will take sympathy now on Jodie, realizing she has a mental defect which began as a child and therefore not see it so much for murder in cold blood----What the Defense Teams mental defect is, I am not sure. They should at least get gave them LWOP for cabbage brain.

Don't hate me but I cannot help but give someone with a "Diagnosed" mental disorder a little more consideration when it comes to murder. Still might come up with Death Penalty---but would not be going into the jury room "totally convinced" DP was warranted.

Am I horrible???

Well murder isn't a symptom of mental illness or personality disorders, that was 100 percent her choice. Mental illness doesn't cause violence

Sound is cutting in and out on CNN. Listening to you guys now.

WOW OK, The doctor just knocked Jennifer on her bum when it comes to the pedophile junk. I think I saw birds circling her head. All she could do is stand there quietly and regain her senses.

"amonst the other examples I just gave you"

"I just gave you the answer"

"you are mischaracterizing what I JUST said"

all by Dr. D.

She is S H A R P! Such a drastic difference and relief from the bumbling LAV and Dr. s

Where are we going with this?

ETA: Nevermind. Willmott's trying to make the point that Travis was a pedophile even though NO ONE else in his life had any indication of it

Crazy?

OMG hahaha she is no ALV or Samuels JW. Go sit down and save yourself further humiliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91