trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chirp, chirp. chirp, chirp. Is that the birdies?

Oh, no, just the infrequent fragmented thoughts occasionally passing through JW's fragile mind.

I thought a lawyer wasn't supposed to ask a question they didn't know the answer to. :floorlaugh:

Well murder isn't a symptom of mental illness or personality disorders, that was 100 percent her choice. Mental illness doesn't cause violence

But those with mental illnesses certainly cause violence. Some (not all) criminals have Schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, or psychosis which often leads to violence.

I've had the unfortunate experience of having a bi-polar friend who went after her roommate with a knife. Fortunately, the RM was able to lock himself in his room and climb out the window. She ended up in a mental hospital for a long time :( I can't imagine what would have happened had she been able to catch him!

MOO

Mel

This Dr is pretty much validating everything Travis said in his final texts/IMs to Jodi. She's psycho.

I hope there are some older jury members who have children the age of Dr. Demarte. Then they can relate to her and everything she has worked hard for and accomplished. JW's snark was out of line.

For certain! Actually, I could be Dr. D's grandmother and I have never disliked JW more than I do right now. Snark doesn't work well toward someone accomplished, regardless of age. moo

Just a thought, but Dr. Demarte was excellent in her evaluation of JA. Most of us knew all those things just not the official term of her mental disorder. Sociopath would have been close though.It was wonderful to see and hear her testimony in comparrison to the defense witnesses.

I fear that the jury will take sympathy now on Jodie
, realizing she has a mental defect which began as a child and therefore not see it so much for murder in cold blood----What the Defense Teams mental defect is, I am not sure. They should at least get gave them LWOP for cabbage brain.

Don't hate me but I cannot help but give someone with a "Diagnosed" mental disorder a little more consideration when it comes to murder. Still might come up with Death Penalty---but would not be going into the jury room "totally convinced" DP was warranted.

Am I horrible???

Any sympathy will go right out the window when Juan puts up the horrific pictures of Travis. Mark My Words - NO ONE WILL FEEL SORRY FOR HER!

HA! Wilmont thought she would end with a bang, but what a dud!

Oh for gods sake.. I update a CV for a renowned surgeon. If I listed EVERY lecture it would be 70 pages. WE put the meat of it in there and we don't PAD it with fluff like other Witnesses.

If looks could kill ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

.....OMG.....Wilmott- just give it up already...you are appearing uneducated...
Oh - thanks judge :)

Dr. D doesn't add every single lecture to her CV because doing so is secondary to seeing her patients. Unlike Alyce, who included every song she's ever listened to!

Dont forget the books she has read and the movies she has seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez