trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is dissecting my personality, my brain, but I'll just sit here and color.

Immature....just like she's acting today! BAM!

Jurors will realize that Jodi is unstable and would likely kill again if she is not incarcerated for the rest of her life.

No wonder Jodi was miffed when a juror asked what she has done about her "mental health issues".

pisssssssssssed.

for some reason azcentral keeps freezing on me and I had NO IDEA it had frozen again because the seal was on. then I saw yall talking about it being live and refreshed.

grrrrrrrrrrr. I missed a lot sitting here waiting!!

:floorlaugh:

disclaimer - this is NOT the REAL JM but its funny

Juan Martinez ‏@AskJuanMartinez 5m
Looks like @JodiAriasBangs took a brush to her #*advertiser censored* forehead to try to out bang the bangs of Dr. #DeMarte #JodiArias

Wow, someone who made real dx's based on actual criteria on the killer's actual traits and patterns.

Novel concept.

BPD.

How do you feeeeeel now JA ??
(ooops, sorry to interrupt your coloring book time over there). lol

Ok, so I just got home. On the way I was able to listen to some of the HLN testimony. Thank God they are so far behind.

But what I did hear of this witness...WOW...

Clinical, precise, stick to the facts. The way and expert witness is supposed to be.

Feels like the good guys got a win with this witness!

I haven't heard all that went on this morning, just picking up here and review later. Any big 'news' besides JA has a personality disorder???

K

BBM

Just think about it Mom7...every witness that has testified in the entire case has turned out to be a better witness for the State including all of the defense witnesses who have testified. So I'm not surprised that Dr. DeMarte is another great one for the State.

IMO

I envision one note from each juror thanking the hell outta JD for being so clear, succinct, articulate, knowledgeable and good looking.

Just my 2 cents though.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Boy, her absolute refusal to acknowledge the entire proceedings really make her look cray cray today.

moo

cross here (by defense) will be.. PATHETIC.. imhoo be prepared for deeper hole digging imhoo

be prepared for JW to have a lot of "ummmms" and "okay" and there will be some flipping of papers.

efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment!

check

Wow... she doesn't have to spend 20 minutes reading... she's... she's... she's... PREPARED!!!!

Oh, my. Real or imagined abandonment problems. Imagine that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech