trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fear of abandonment - personality characteristic. Borderline personality disorder

Well, there it is. Jodi is definitely acting very immaturely today. The jury can see it.

ironically these characteristics tend to push others away.

All I can say is journal entry..

I love Travis Victor Alexander so much I don't know how to be any other way..

That's what sealed it for me!

I cannot begin to tell you how much I love this. JA has to be burning mad inside!

It is great to hear her being described while watching her have to listen t o it!!!!!

Let's not forget that some of us here may be diagnosed with BPD, and have it under control with lots of medication and therapy.:blushing: We aren't all killers. :facepalm:

This is what we have ALL been waiting for since day 1. I don't think Dr. DeMarte has any idea how happy she makes us!

Finally some sanity.

I do feel like the whole Defense Team has been gaslighting the court and all of us court watchers.

Yes, it's called 'driving him away' or driving the guy batty.

Awwww. Jodi just had her attorney sharpen her stubby pencil for her.

What a crazy act she is putting on for the cameras today. Poring over those papers like they are 'important' documents. Shuffling them like her life depends upon it. ANYTHING to avoid looking at the Doctor in the witness chair.
:Bennymonkey:

It is crazy! I just hope she snaps, and jumps on the table or something, and then ends with a wicked loud ZZZZZZZAP!! We deserve it after the last couple a weeks.

interviewed more than just JA

well,what a wonder that is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members