trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is like having two major rock stars on stage at one time....dancing.

Glad some of the boys in our forum get to have a crush now!!!! Lol....we shall call you the DeMartens :)

Amazing how quite the courtroom is. Notice the Light Bulbs over the Defense Teams heads!!!!--Like DING< DING< DING!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WS'rs. I've seen so many of you here really think people who have BPD are just totally evil.

I have PTSD/BPD/Anxiety.

Please take some time to educate yourselves. Please try not to make sweeping generalizations about those with BPD are all evil monsters (I've seen that a lot on here)

Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Of course not! This diagnosis explains a lot about her but not, IMO, her savage murder of Travis.

Jury, defendant, Dr. Demarco and JM all in courtroom.

profiles . . . anything to do with MMPI . . . floating profile a number of elevated domains over 65 . . . floating profile often seen in person's with borderline Personality Disorder

borderline!!!!!!!

in way which JA smiled as if it were a highschool picture . . . strange and immature . .. her parents described her as being "happy as hell" . . . . this is why I gave the intelligence test . . .

result of that testing . .. reach a diagnosis? . . . conducted 4 tests we have already discussed. . . . behavioral observations too.

Borderline Personality D/O - think of it as seen in teens . . sense of immaturity - emotional lability . . .unstability - unstable relationships, emotions, lots manipulation involved, large sense of immaturity . . . .think of like a teen ager
f
DSM - used to look for specific sypmtoms . .

the TR version is updated . . . it is not completely different from the Dsm . . .but the subsections are different . . . how do you tell one from the other . . these 2 disorders might have overlap - here is what to look for.

not laid out like PTSD just a list of symptoms like caracteristics . . .

JM is moving to have exhibit #622 entered . . . copy of the DSM-4=TR involving diagnosis of Borderline Personality D/o

refresh recollection . . . . she knows them off the top of her head but feels it would be helpful to review.

first criteria . . . .DSM-4TR lists
frantic efforts . . . . . . efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.
a symptom of JA . . . abandonment . . we don't want to be alone but Borderline PD have terrified feeling of being abandoned by ohers. . . looking for a pattern over time . . engage in behaviors to try and keep people close but these behaviors often push people away . . demonstrated life and earlier . . after she and TA broke upshe moved to Mesa . . spoke to TA's brother - over step boundaries and be intrusive . . . she said she checked his FB . . . don't leave me - I want you near by spying on him and being intrusive with is space in general . . .

2nd criteria - unstable and intense interpersonal relationships

people with Borderline personality d/o - have problem with relationship . . they split people . . . idealized people on a pedestal no matter what they do they idealize them . . . and devalue there is no good in them.

JA met symptoms for borderline personality d/o = had ability to go from boyfriend to boyfriend - she had strong idealize man she was with . .. even though he wasn't monogamous with her from the beginning but she kept this saccharine sweet idealized thoughts about him.

identity disturbance = back to thinking of teenager -when we are young we have sense of who we are as person - can shift over time but when we are adults we become relatively stable . . .in borderline personality disorder that is not sta ble but changing . . .her tendency to join Mormon church very quick . . . even in her relationship with Darryl . he indicated she changed her hair bought a car to be like his wife . . . she bahved one way with one boufriend with MM they lived in tent . . around DB and TA she was much more professional . . depends on whos in her environment

impulsivity - tendency to do things on whim - not be thought ful in actions . . . not a stable characteristic on behalf of ja - doesn't believe JA meets this criteria

Suicidal behavior/ideation: . . . self explanatory . . . .can see suicidal behavior in a number of different psychological disorers throughout life . . .had access to her diary throughout many years . . . consistent pattern of her writing she didn't want to be alive = she met this criteria

affective instability - easiest way to think of this is a roller coaster of emotions . . .up and down . . . when weactually show that to people they say they have bi-polar disorder . . . consistent pattern of her boyfriends all described her as having quick shift emotions . . . saw this in her journal in the same day within one day very quickly up and then very down . . .

one more thing ....pattern of consistent behavior - her parent describe this since she was very young

chronic feelings of emptiness . . .

9 symptoms in the DSM-4TR - 5 of them must be met to meet Borderline Personality DO

a long time of feeling empty . . . JA stated she has felt this way since adolescence . . .

Inappropriate intense anger - tendency to engage in angry and aggressive behaviors . . . looking for a pattern of behavior . . .she identified it in an email to TA

show you an exhibit - Feb 14, 2007 from JA to TA . . . discuss her inappropriate intense anger? it does.

#643 hands over to JW for admit to exhibit.

WildAboutTrial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 2m
Jurors are attentive and taking notes. Still no questions in the bin. A staple noise by the staple lady is heard. #JodiArias

/thump thump thump thump goes my heart

It's beating hard for three people all at once!

February 14, 2007? Did I hear that right? The day of the "Valentine's Day Package?!?"

Inappropriate intense anger--DrD saw examples of this in emails from JA to TA.
Juan has an exhibit and is showing it to the DT. JA is pretending to be in her alternate universe and continues to doodle or do her mensa tests.

2-14-2007......Is that supposedly the year she got the undies and melted chocolate?

So heck, JA has intense anger with PROOF.

Just saying..its about time we saw some text/emails/letters showing the truth

K

Other than to shoot daggers out her eyes as this witness entered the courtroom, Jodi has not looked at the witness a single time since she's been on the stand.

WTH... Jodi is outright refusing to react to ANYTHING.

Has she not looked up once or discussed anything with JW during this entire days testimony? This cannot be lost on the jury.

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

Counsel doesn't even lean in to listen to her client. Seems annoyed with her!

This is a whole new kind of "nude" for Jodi...she is completely exposed here and she's not liking it!

ticket is up..

this answers a lot of juror questions imhoo

GREAT TESTIMONY. AND SO TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads