trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WS'rs. I've seen so many of you here really think people who have BPD are just totally evil.

I have PTSD/BPD/Anxiety.

Please take some time to educate yourselves. Please try not to make sweeping generalizations about those with BPD are all evil monsters (I've seen that a lot on here)

Borderline personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You didn't stab someone 29 times and cut their throat to almost decapitation and then shoot them did you? I don't think people with mental illness are evil, but people who can't control their mental illness is where I have a problem.

Jodi's mom knows this diagnosis is correct. You can see it on her face.
What a tragedy all around.

Guess we'll see if she's grateful for that package Travis supposedly sent her - LOL

I'm just WAITING for the doc to say one of the symptoms of SOMETHING is sitting there pretending nothing is going on when you are in a DP trial for your life!!

I love the fact that Arias is forcing herself to keep her head down. Love it!

So, this expert witness actually interviewed people herself, other than the defendant! Good to know!

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

You know why Jodi hates it? Not because it's internally destroying her, but because she knows TA's friends and family are hearing it.

Appearance is everything, and even facing the death penalty, this kind of exposure is worse than the death for her.

Jodi hasn't stopped writing. She is not peeking over JW shoulder at exhibits. She doesn't look up at the jury, Juan, or witness.

What is she so frantically copying? My guess - Ms Demarte's report on her.

JA's mom is blinking back tears. This dx is what she had really been trying to get and why she wanted JA to come back to Yreka so she could help her...

Attachments

• jmom.jpg
    jmom.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 120
Other than to shoot daggers out her eyes as this witness entered the courtroom, Jodi has not looked at the witness a single time since she's been on the stand.

Hey, Candy, I'm thinking she is so mad at this testimony that her attorneys don't want her to give out any signs so they are making her copy something word for word to keep from showing anything - no meltdown. It does look weird to us and to the jury, I guess, too. :twocents:

I am loving this! And even though JA is acting like she is not listening, she is hearing every word - and seething.

This is a familiar pattern of behavior for Jodi IMO. I think Travis was most frustrated by this part of her personality and those times he was yelling and cussing her it was an attempt to garner some sort of normal human reaction from Jodi. He never got that which is when he realized she was a sociopath, not good for him, and he tried to end the relationship.

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling sorry for Jodi. She is disordered, and it's not like Jodi chose to be BPD. What's really sad is that there was no intervention for her before it got to this point.

I have some compassion for her also. Nevertheless, I think she should be found guilty of 1st degree murder and sentenced appropriately.

i hate that.

I hate Jodi, BUT I identify with what you're saying. I think this entire ordeal could have been avoided had she gotten help in her youth. And yes I will get slammed for blaming her parents a little - they knew something was wrong with her and before the age of 18 they could have made her get treatment. I feel bad that someone who needed help did not receive it. But I still hate her.

why no glasses today? I'm just now getting to watch. Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801