trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
Jurors are attentive and taking notes. Still no questions in the bin. A staple noise by the staple lady is heard. #JodiArias

Because THIS is actually believable testimony...

I hope JW doesn't resort to dirty pool when crossing this witness

Jodi looks like she is a manic phase today. The way she is writing non stop. This can not be wasted on the jury.

i don't know why but this expert's testimony is making me feel sorry for jodi in a way.

i hate that.

phewwww i am 'relieved' YOU said that, because i was feeling the same..
but then i remembered why we all are 'here'....Justice for Travis!

Pennies in the kettle folks, pennies...OMG they take soooooooooo long to read. WTF?

They obviously didn't take the Evelyn Woodhead ( ::huge grin::) speed reading course that I took yesterday....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I hope Jodi realizes that she is just proving the Dr's view of HER having strange and immature behavior: to me, the way Jodi refuses to react to anything is like a child holding her hands over her ears and going "lalalalalaYOUCANTMAKEMELISTENINGLALALALALALA"

This devastating testimony is starting to show on the killers face. As hard as she tries to pretend like she is not listening, it still is showing through. Her face has gotten very red and flushed a few times and then ashen. All the while, pretending to be oblivious, to the Doctor discussing how immature, conniving and manipulative she was.

Exactly! She just looks immature, conniving and manipulative at the table. I can't believe the defense team hasn't sussed this out and told her to do something else.

This court day started out perfect, with the sweetest words heard this whole trial "the defense rest" I shouted THANK YOU JESUS! making my husband's friend visiting think odd of me, I'm sure.

Loving this whole day. I feel like I'm learning something, not being talked down to or sold a bill of goods. Refreshing!

I lost feed on azcentral and wild? Anyone else?

If I were Jodi's attorney, I would use this to show that my client is sick, and was not able to control herself. Is this a chemical thing that can be controlled thru medicine? I don't know if I like this. She's making me feel sorry for Jodi.

What a character this JA!!! She was so very attentive to Dr. Samuels and LaV, even staring the jury down. Now she is just writing and writing and writing and just occasionally blowing hot air in JW ear, lmao.

Now we know why her boyfriends always left her and why Darryl didn't want to marry her....but they were all scared of her in one way or another...I still think she has something on Matt and Darryl, which explains why they won't say anything undo about her. JMO

It's no wonder the boyfriends didn't get help for her, as long as things were fine she was just what they wanted, once she lost it they just wanted to wash their hands and get away. And the parents were out of the picture from a very young age.

She should have been in treatment, but no-one cared enough to make it happen, and Jodi was too far gone, and couldn't afford it herself.

Just tragic all the way around.

From what I have heard BPD is very difficult to treat- lifelong, frequent therapy which the person will rarely commit to, plus they burn through therapists (over-value and then de-value) just like they do everyone else. They have difficulty with insight and without that, it is hard to change behaviors.

Aside from Jodi's age there is hardly any difference in the Superman photo and the booking photo. Her head is cocked the same and it's the same smile!

It's uncanny! Also, this braided hair photo is quite similar to the other infamous :blushing: braided hair photo, down to the loose strand hanging down in the front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111