trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a familiar pattern of behavior for Jodi IMO. I think Travis was most frustrated by this part of her personality and those times he was yelling and cussing her it was an attempt to garner some sort of normal human reaction from Jodi. He never got that which is when he realized she was a sociopath, not good for him, and he tried to end the relationship.

this behavior reminds me of how she acted in that video when Travis was telling the story about that dream....she was so not paying any attention

Is the defendant wearing eye makeup today? And no glasses? What's up with that? :rolleyes:

Jodi's mom knows this diagnosis is correct. You can see it on her face.
What a tragedy all around.

It is. I still think her parents knew she was not right a long time ago and didn't get her help. Part of me feels bad for the little girl Jodi who needed medication or therapy. I don't feel bad for this Jodi, she was an adult and could have gotten help for herself.

Jodi should actually be relieved to hear all of this .. at least it makes sense of her life and what's been going on with her.

This has been a long trial, and this is the first time I've seen Jodi look like she knows she's toast. There's no smirking, rolling of the eyes, looking at jurors.

I would almost feel sorry for her, but I don't.

I love the fact that Arias is forcing herself to keep her head down. Love it!

It's probably a good thing too, because if she looks up and meets eyes with DeMarte, she's liable to get the pi$$ zapped out of her (I think at this point she could seriously charge her)...maybe they should take her pencils away for safety sake.

come on.. we have seen slander of Travis day after day after day but the one thing that shows her anger in a text (defense opened the door here) is being argued?

i give up

Look who's trying to hide an email from somebody you can actually question. :nono:

Exactly! She just looks immature, conniving and manipulative at the table. I can't believe the defense team hasn't sussed this out and told her to do something else.

They're scared she'll start screaming if they take the pacifier out of her mouth.

If JA's lawyers had half a brain between them, they would stop her from acting so incredibly childish during this testimony.

I don't think there's anything wrong with feeling sorry for Jodi. She is disordered, and it's not like Jodi chose to be BPD. What's really sad is that there was no intervention for her before it got to this point.

I have some compassion for her also. Nevertheless, I think she should be found guilty of 1st degree murder and sentenced appropriately.

She is and was old enough to know that she has a very serious problem, yet chose to do nothing about it.

I have no sympathy for her whatsoever. Her choice to ignore her problem, one innocent man slaughtered because of it. She deserves nothing but contempt.

Does the DT think that Jodi's ignoring the elaboration of her personality disorder makes her look LESS cray cray? It doesn't.

I love how JW has a problem with an email coming in. Since when? How many emails of Travis' did ALV "interpret?":furious:

JA's hand movements seem quite repetitive to me at the moment. It's almost like she's writing the same words or something over and over again.

I wonder what Dr. DeMarte would say about this manic writing she is doing.....

After hearing this witness, the jury will have to conclude that Alyce really was/is in Wonderland.

There's nothing common about common sense. This girl has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shayput1996