trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how this witness gives specific examples, and doesn't just say "there's collateral data."

JW is unusually smirky with this witness.

That is so unprofessional.

I used to give her the benefit of the doubt. I am starting to think she is a 'win at all cost' type of lawyer.

GREAT testimony. Going through all the criteria one by one and showing how Jodi does NOT fit them at all!

Why has killer perked up now? Too pizzed to keep sketching her stick figures?

I don't know if anyone else caught this, but after the doc indicated that JA does not meet the criteria for memory loss, JA mouthed, "Of course."

Are you talking about me? Dr D has really got JA's attention now. This must be hitting the marks

Attachments

• talkingaboutme.jpg
    talkingaboutme.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 46
BAAAHAHAHAH her glasses hanging off the end of her nose.

LITERALLY coming unraveled.

Jurors taking furious notes but no questions in the bin to me would strongly suggest that this expert is making lots and lots of sense to the jurors and they have zero questions about what they've heard so far.

Demarte now discussing that JA's several hours of fog or missing time and how that description does not align with PTSD. that and other inconsistencies are a problem with Dr. Samuels's diagnosis.

OMG!!! This is amazing. She has no memory loss. I think we all knew that, but it is awesome to hear it from Dr. D! :great:

Its obvious JA does have major issues, one thing that has bothered me very very much is when she kicked her dog and it never came back. I am suspicious of that story. She would have had to hurt the dog very bad to scare it enough not to come back. Or she did worse to the poor dog. I would never trust anyone that would hurt an animal or a child.

Me too, atm.

And the cat story was just as bad or worse.

Leaving a helpless animal alone in the dark for two weeks is so abusive.

I hope this is brought up somewhere. To me, this is so telling about a person's lack of empathy and ability to be cruel.

I am behind as always, but WOW. I know when JM is up, its like a whole different trial, but with MDM (Ms. DeMarte - or DDM Dr. DeMarte?), it just became a whole different trial once again. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member