trial day 48: REBUTTAL #146

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This witness is incredibly well spoken. Good thing JA will never see the light of day again or this witness would need 24 hour protection.

JA is learning how to be more convincing in her next trial. She is listening and taking notes for her appeal.

Next time when she describes coming out of the fog she will say " I came out of it and say a little blood on my hands and initially I thought that I cut my self...."

I think Dr D wears Eu De Fog Buster

Attachments

• fogbuster.jpg
    fogbuster.jpg
    8.2 KB · Views: 20
Ha!

Azcentral was messing up for me, I refreshed it and it's been completely smooth since the lunch break, for what it's worth

As much as I appreciate both of them, both HLN and livestreaming can be unstable in their own ways. If ONLY there was some way for a major online crime-sleuthing network to evolve into an awesome kick-butt TV channel that already has a huge and dedicated following...hmm. :please:

Juan could go on and on and ask the witness to keep talking about all the details. But he doesn't. He gets the point out there, proves it briefly, and moves on. He is brilliant and this witness is awesome!

I love the way DeMarte scoffs off so much of what the defense's expert witnesses struggled painfully to insist was true. That little laugh is oh.. just so perfect.

Oh my gosh. She makes perfect sense. After the last three witnesses, it seems strange to hear this kind of logic!

The flip from idealizing to devaluing explains so much about this case.

I just want to say this is dead on. I have BPD and have been in intense therapy when I know I need it, since age 15. This is how we act to some degree...everyone is different but the "shield" or deflection ability is within us. A person with no serious therapy (and I mean, intense relearning of social skills and acceptance of the fact of the disorder) will never bond with another human in the way we are intended chemically to do so. That is my opinion and I know everyone is different but I've yet to witness a success story, including my own.

JA did the old "If I can't have you then no one else can"

coupled with

sex = love because it's the ultimate attention getter. I bet she's cold and disconnected when people aren't around her and any beau. I betcha. I wish I was on the jury only because I know what questions would work. She would be flushed with anger if someone suggested she used sex as a bartering ability or for love. Why? Because she's heard that before.

She's also big into her looks which is a sign she's trying to cover up how ugly she feels inside. Plastic surgery, tattoos (both of which I had) are masking tools and rarely do you realize it.

Now here's what I want to know - did she ever lie about a pregnancy to keep someone around and then state there was a miscarriage or something along those lines to make the other desire her or NEED her? I bet there is at least one in her past.

Her fixation with fitting in is very common - same with religious views shifting and her going ape poo over something for awhile and abandoning it.

The key word in all of this: Abandonment. It's what causes BPD and makes people prisoner to its walls. The fear of not fitting in, being the best or coolest is there. It will never go away.

I totally can see how she got to this point, I just can. I can watch this and know that she's far gone. Obviously. I think she def. went there with malicious intent. I think she conned her way into his house (maybe she called him claiming a nervous breakdown and threatened self harm.. he let her come over) and when the sex didn't resolve her feeling that he no longer desired her - she attacked him.

I know her clothing has been discussed but I didn't see this mentioned; I think she was supposed to still be in bed while he showered and she put on HIS clothing which may have been on the floor. I think she showered or cleaned up there and put her own clothing on. I wonder if the camera thing was a source of arguments and that's why she bombarded him in the shower? He's obviously caught off guard. For all we know there could have then been an argument when he told her to knock it off, so she threw it to the ground in anger and haste - and attacked. It seems like she stabbed him first and then sliced his throat. The shot was after death I think. I'm starting to wonder if she didn't stab him and then go to her car and grab the gun after cleaning up? If you think about it, a stabbing often indicates a personal attack. Anything to the face to disfigure it etc is a sign that the killer knew the deceased intimately. The fact that she didn't cover his face shows no regard for human life or attachment to him (read: love). He was a vessel that was going to make her SOMEONE that she failed to be before him. A wife. A good god fearing wife. And then it didn't happen. Instead of looking at it rationally or moving on - she vows to win and so he becomes a mission to her and nothing more.

I have also always felt her nudes were self taken and timed shots. I really don't think he took those pictures but SHE did. Before anyone asks why she would pose nude or whatever - knowing others may see it - THAT is what she wants. She is posed, shaved and her hair isn't even out of place. Her hair is still perfect in the braids and that's probably because nothing has taken place yet. I wouldn't be shocked to learn she took those photos while he started his shower and before the ambush.

Random thoughts..

I planned to <snip for space> but frankly I couldn't find anything to snip. An excellent post with so many spot-on points. 'Thanks' was not enough. And thank you for speaking from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91