trial day 49: REBUTTAL; #148

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, JA is co-counsel.

Yesterday when I read the first post about Dr D's laptop being stolen this Feb, at first I thought it was a joke....after seeing it was true it brought up a question I would like to ask now. Is Jodi getting some additional back-up support by some group? Is the amount the Arizona taxpayers are footing for this trial about average? I was surprised that they went out of State to get an "Expert", since its on the Arizona tab. OK......trial starting....Dr D's laptop Wow

Wonder if they are trying to make JA look worse and worse everyday or is just me that she looks worse each day.

Are we ever going to know what happened to Alyce yesterday?

After Alyce's behavior in Court and the subsequent closed door hearing am thinking it will be difficult for ALV to testify in future court hearing or be hired as an expert because she is now tainted from the JA trial.

Can anyone imagine the next time she gets on the stand and goes over her CV and then is questioned about her 'situation' in this trial?

Lawyers will want to avoid this problem. :twocents:

Come on Dr.D!!! We're supporting you!! Shut out JW!! Justice is coming Jodi...:seeya::rocker:

I get this impression Jodi had and has a cult following. I say that because it's very odd that many of her ex's maintained a pretty close relationship with her after the split ups.

She dated Matt back in 2000. And she still had him as a close friend while living with Darryl.
She was seeing Travis yet was still friendly enough with Darryl throughout that time to get gas cans from him (which he probably traded for the stolen DVD player w/remote).
Darryl and Matt were acquaintances because Matt was at Darryls that morning (probably collecting the gun and DVD player from him)

Very strange! All of it.

She meets Gus Searcy. Old enough to be her father and yet.......she borrows a cell phone for this trip then calls him hours after killing Travis. I mean....WTF?

So there's this loyalty among this small group that I can't quite put my finger on.

Now we have Donavan. Her criminal jail-mate who meets, befriends and now Tweets for her.
Once again, I see this 'following' or dedication if you will.

Jodi can be very gregarious and warm IF.....you don't see past the veil of deception. So I would have to conclude, her 'friends' aren't very sharp or deep. They are surface dwellers. Who might get caught up with looks or pretentious personalities thus making them unable to see deeper.

So.......I can definitely see Jodi's low-life clan staging this thief. Not sure what it was supposed to accomplish except perhaps make noise and let people know, someone is watching her.
That was the only item stolen from DeMarte which in itself is quite odd.

With all due respect, you're giving Jodi much more credit then she deserves. She is able to come across very naive and helpless,( look at Samuels and ALV she tricked them) she spins a tale and layers lie upon lie in order to keep her "groupies" in line. As far as Dr. D and her laptop, I'm not buying that anyone in JA's camp stole it. A clandestine conspiracy, no.

I think we are all doing this.

I did the same with the BF ask him a question and he goes into this long drawn out answer.
I said that is a YES or NO answer ! LOL

He called me a bad name (he was joking, he knew where it come from)

I watch PIT BOSS so he always uses his arms to make a point. I find myself doing that too..
love that show..not a PIT BULL person though, don't hate them, just don't love em either..I am a toy dog type person as well as a cat person so..
That is my yes or no answer ...hmmm? Some witness anwered in long winded ways too...OH NO! :floorlaugh:

Trial is on WAT but not on CNN yet... weird

Chris Williams@chriswnews#JodiArias is here. #Arias arrives with arms full of binders and "legal" looking paperwork files

Did she also have a rolling suitcase?:floorlaugh:

im over that green shirt. i know shes limited on what she wears but good lord im over that top

respectfully bbm

there has been no proof of this other than GUS saying it happened.... and I believe him about as much as I believe Jodi.

I do however agree with everything else you said!! Its strange how men seem to flock and follow her. I think its her sexuality - good, bad, or otherwise, men will see it and all she has to do is use it to her advantage to get what she wants. Problem is TA started to see through it. And he called her out on it, wasn't going to deal with her level of crazy, and she didn't/couldn't handle that. So she felt she had to eliminate the only person who really saw her for what she was/is. And he paid the ultimate price. :(
BPDs that I've dealt with are very good at setting up triangulation. They are the victim facing some horrible persecutor. Enter the rescuer. This third leg gets validation from being needed. When the BPD turns on them, they take the blame on themselves and fade back waiting for the next chance to rescue this poor victim. Sadly, RS and ALV both fit the mold for Jodi to prey on. The have a strong need to save someone in order to live up to their definition of being "good" because they have such great compassion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela